Dwarf Bare-Root Meyer Lemon Tree
Sweeter, juicier and more fragrant than ordinary lemons, Meyer lemons can be used as a garnish for cocktails, tossed into a stir-fry to provide a citrusy zing, grated over dishes or eaten right off the tree. Our bare-root tree arrives ready to plant in a pot on the terrace or a sunny spot in your garden.
- Grow indoors in all zones, outdoors in zones with light frost conditions.
- Bare-root tree, suitable for container or ground planting.
- Arrives 18"–24" high.
- Grows 4'–8' high, 3'–4' wide in a pot; 10'–12' high, 8' – 10' wide in the ground.
- Requires full sun.
- Produces white flowers with a delicate, tropical fragrance and sunny yellow fruit that's sweeter than other types of lemon.
- In good conditions, will flower in spring and fall, fruit in winter and summer.
- Grown in USA.
- Agricultural regulations prohibit shipment to FL, TX, AZ.
Dimensions & More Info
- Bare-root tree is approx. 3 years old at time of shipment.
- Tree arrives with roots packed in damp wood shavings and wrapped in plastic.
- Please water tree immediately upon arrival.
Use & Care
- Whether planting in a container or in the ground, plant the tree so the root collar (crown roots) shows above the soil line and the top of the fibrous root mass is just below the soil surface. Make sure that soil or mulch is not pushed up against the trunk of the tree.
- Citrus grows best between 55°F and 85°F. Indoor temperatures averaging 65°F are conducive to growth if light is adequate. Protect from freezing temperatures.
- Provide 8 or more hours of direct sunlight per day. If less than 6 hours of natural full sun is provided, supplement with grow lights. An unobstructed window facing south or southwest is ideal.
- Citrus trees require soil that is moist but never soggy. Watering frequency will vary with soil porosity, tree size, and environmental factors. Do not water if the top of the soil is dry without checking the soil at root level. A simple moisture meter, available at garden supply stores, will read moisture at the root level. This inexpensive tool will allow you to never have to guess about whether or not a plant needs water.
- Citrus trees feed heavily on nitrogen. Your fertilizer should have more nitrogen (N) than phosphorous (P) or potassium (K). Use at least a 2-1-1 ratio. Miracid Soil Acidifier is a water-soluble product that works well and is a 3-1-1 ratio. In some regions, you may be able to find specialized citrus/avocado fertilizers. In general, buy a good slow-release formula that contains trace minerals like iron, zinc and manganese and apply according to package directions.
Small, Medium and Large will be shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Extra Large will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Dwarf Bare-Root Meyer Lemon Tree
|Dwarf Bare-Root Meyer Lemon Tree||$69.95||$0|