Cider & Mulling Collection
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Add warmth and spice to seasonal gatherings by serving steaming cups of mulled apple cider – it's easy with our special set. Just heat the premium American apple cider with our signature mulling spices, pour into mugs, then garnish with a fragrant cinnamon stick.
- Apple Cider Concentrate: Our freshly pressed cider concentrate combines the juices of Washington's sweetest apples – Fuji, Gala, Red Delicious and Golden Delicious – with the tangy juice of Granny Smith apples.
- Mulling Spices: A Williams Sonoma favorite for over 50 years, our mulling blend includes Korintje Grade-A cinnamon, Madagascar cloves, whole allspice berries and American orange peel.
- Cinnamon Sticks: Prized by chefs around the globe, these Korintje cinnamon sticks are famous for their intensely spicy flavor, lively fragrance and rich color.
- Set includes: Apple Cider Concentrate (32 fl. oz.; makes 1 gallon of cider), Williams Sonoma Mulling Spices (5.75 oz.) and Cinnamon Sticks (4 oz.).
- Cider and Mulling Spices are made in USA.
- Cinnamon Sticks are made in Indonesia.
- Cider Concentrate: Apple juice concentrate, malic acid.
- This product is prepared and packaged on machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, eggs, milk, soy, fish.
- Mulling Spices: Cinnamon chips, orange rind, whole allspice, whole cloves, cinnamon oil, orange oil.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, eggs, milk, soy.
- Cinnamon Sticks: Whole cinnamon sticks.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.