Christmas Tree Mini Cupcakes, Set of 24
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Enjoy a Christmas tree made entirely out of cupcakes – a festive dessert for the holiday season. Chicago's award-winning More bakery handcrafts this collection of two dozen mini cupcakes from scratch using the finest ingredients available, including Valrhona chocolate, Madagascar vanilla, fresh cream and real butter. Each one is decorated by hand with swirls of creamy frosting, frosted lights and a single star. The collection includes four flavors:
Red Velvet: A Southern classic, this light, super-moist cocoa cake is frosted with a rich, red-tinted cream cheese frosting.
More®: Deep, dark Belgian chocolate cake with Valrhona chocolate ganache and a cream center.
Chocolate Vanilla: The best of both worlds—decadently rich, moist chocolate cake topped with vanilla buttercream icing.
Vanilla Valrhona: Vanilla cake filled with a Valrhona chocolate mousse and covered with vanilla buttercream icing.
- Includes 24 mini cupcakes: 3 Red Velvet (red), 7 More®, 7 Chocolate Vanilla and 7 Vanilla Valrhona.
- 1 ¾" diam. x 1 5/8" high.
- 1 lb. 13 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cupcakes are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, if not serving immediately, wrap the box with plastic wrap or store the cupcakes in an airtight container and place in the freezer. The cupcakes will keep one month frozen. We do not recommend refrigerating the cupcakes.
- The cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature. If frozen, take cupcakes from freezer approximately 2 to 3 hours prior to serving. The cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature.
- Red Velvet: Cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, salt, white chocolate, canola vegetable oil, granulated sugar, buttermilk, whole egg, water, vinegar, wheat all-purpose white flour, baking soda, dry cocoa powder, FD&C Red #40.
- More®: Granulated sugar, egg, white, corn syrup, salt, wheat flour, all-purpose white flour, baking powder (monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate), baking soda (sodium aluminum sulfate), dry powder cocoa, whole egg, vanilla extract, milk, canola vegetable oil, 62% dark chocolate (cocoa bean, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier ( soy lecithin), natural vanilla extract) butter, heavy cream), FD & C Green #3, Yellow #6, Yellow #5, Red #40.
- Chocolate Vanilla: Wheat all-purpose white flour, salt, baking powder(monocalcium phosphate,sodium bicarbonate), baking soda (sodium aluminum sulfate), cocoa dry powder, whole egg, vanilla extract, milk, canola vegetable oil, granulated sugar, water, egg white, butter, vanilla bean paste (sugar, water, vanilla extract, vanilla bean), FD & C Green #3, Yellow #6, Yellow #5, Red #40.
- Vanilla Valrhona: Milk, wheat all-purpose white flour, granulated sugar, butter, vanilla extract, baking powder(monocalcium phosphate,sodium bicarbonate), salt, 62% dark chocolate (cocoa bean, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier (soy lecithin),natural vanilla extract) heavy cream, water, egg white, vanilla bean paste (sugar,water,vanilla extract, vanilla bean) ) f d & c green #3, yellow #6, yellow #5, #red 40
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by earlgrey from Made Our Holiday Lunch Perfect! I must thank my friend Diane for bringing these most adorable cupcakes to our holiday lunch! They made the table look festive and colorful for a wonderful presentation! Much to my kids dismay, there were none leftover. I must say, they were sweet and delicious. Just the perfect bite! I will be ordering for the holidays!Date published: 2017-12-03Rated 5 out of 5 by CathyT from Christmas Came Early This Year! I love knowing that I can always count on Williams Sonoma for amazing holiday products and ideas! My husband purchased "The Night Before Christmas" placemats and I was looking for something a bit different to go along with them and decorate my table Christmas Morning. I ended up opening the box when it arrived, just to take a peek, and of course, the peek turned into a full blown cupcake tasting. There are twenty four cupcake with four different flavors, and when I laid them out, they looked exactly like the photograph. It was so much fun and really got all of us excited for Christmas. The cake was so good – moist and delicious, and the frosting was just the way I like it, light and not overly sweet. Placing another order so we can have them for Christmas Day and hopefully we will do a better job resisting the urge to break into the box early!Date published: 2017-12-02Rated 1 out of 5 by Enjoyinglife from Poor Value Very tiny cupcakes that compare to bite-size purchased in large chain grocery stores. Williams Sonoma website states that they can be stored in freezer for up to a month. Baker's enclosure with product states that the product can be held for only 1 week which forced us to use the product before we had intended. The cupcakes are dry and the icing is grocery store quality.Date published: 2017-11-24