Valerie's Confections Chocolate & Tea Gift Set
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Valerie Gordon, founder of Los Angeles' award-winning chocolatier Valerie Confections, pairs tea-infused truffles with premium loose-leaf teas to create the perfect gift set. Custom-blended teas are steeped in fresh cream to create exceptionally smooth, flavorful ganaches enrobed with Valrhona chocolate. The set includes four truffle flavors, each accompanied by a complementary tin of tea:
Jasmine tea with milk chocolate jasmine tea truffles.
Moroccan Mint tea with bittersweet chocolate and mint truffles.
Matcha tea with white chocolate and machta truffles.
Earl Grey tea with milk chocolate and Earl Grey truffles.
- 4 loose-leaf teas in golden tins (.88 oz. each): Jasmine, Moroccan Mint, Matcha and Earl Grey.
- 20 truffles in four flavors (5 of each): Jasmine, Moroccan Mint, Matcha and Earl Grey.
- 10.76 oz. total.
- Truffles are made in USA.
- Teas are products of Japan and China.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place in a cool, dry place. Chocolates keep up to 10 weeks at room temperature.
- Chocolate: Bittersweet chocolate (cocoa beans, cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa soy lecithin, natural vanilla), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa beans, concentrated butter, dried milk, vanilla extract), white chocolate (pure cane sugar, cocoa butter, full cream milk, lactose, soy lecithin, vanilla beans), cream, butter, invert sugar, matcha green tea, earl grey tea, jasmine tea, Moroccan mint tea, vodka, salt.
- Jasmine Tea: Green tea, jasmine.
- Moroccan Mint Tea: Green tea, spearmint.
- Matcha: Matcha green tea, dried milk, sugar.
- Earl Grey: Black tea, bergamot.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.