From Roy Panettone, Chocolate Raspberry
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Chef Roy Shvartzapel has dedicated himself to perfecting the art of panettone, the "Mt. Everest of the baking world," and mentored with the world's panettone master, Iginio Massari, to perfect his own. Chef Roy begins with a natural wild mother yeast (lievito madre), then uses the highest-quality tools and ingredients to create loaves described by The New York Times as "domed wonders – paradoxically rich and ethereal at the same time." This unique recipe combines deep chocolate flavor with tangy raspberry pieces, aromatic hints of citrus and exquisite cotton-candy lightness, plus Chef Roy's signature pearl-sugar crust for a touch of sweet crunch. It arrives impressively packaged in a custom box, designed as a love letter from Roy to his customers.
- 2 lb. 3 oz. (serves 10–12).
- 7 1/2" diam., 9 1/4" high.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Shipped fresh at ambient temperature. Panettone can be stored at room temperature unopened for up to 30 days or opened for up to 1 week.
- To store in the freezer, slice panettone into portions. We do not recommend freezing it whole.
- Slice vertically into wedges and serve at room temperature or warmed.
- To serve from frozen, take out portions as needed and warm slightly before enjoying.
- Pair with sweet hot beverages or a sweet wine, such as Asti or Moscato d'Asti; some regions of Italy serve it with mascarpone cream or zabaglione.
- Panettone: Wheat flour, butter, water, dried raspberry, bittersweet chocolate, sugar, egg yolk, honey, salt, raspberry extract, orange extract, lemon extract, vanilla extract.
- Topping: Sugar, almond, egg white, potato starch, cornstarch, cocoa powder, pearl sugar.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.