Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
This product is not available in stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
Master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon prepares our chocolate croissants in the traditional French style, using butter and ultrathin layers of yeast dough and laboriously folding and cutting the pastry by hand.
- Our handmade croissants have a delicate flaky texture, buttery taste and irresistible aroma.
- Filled with fine chocolate from renowned Belgian chocolatier Callebaut.
- Easy to prepare: allow to rise overnight, then bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- 15 chocolate croissants (2 lb. 13 oz. total).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- The croissants ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to one month.
- Place the frozen croissants, rounded side up, on a nonstick or parchment-lined baking sheet. Cover loosely with a sheet of parchment paper. Let rise at room temperature (68° to 72°F) for about 9 hours or overnight. Each croissant should measure about 3 1/2" wide and 2 1/2" high. Preheat an oven to 375°F. Remove the top parchment paper. If desired, lightly beat 1 egg with 1 Tbs. cold water and, using a pastry brush, brush the croissants with the egg wash. Bake the croissants until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, semisweet chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin (added as an emulsifier), whole milk powder, natural vanilla extract), sugar, yeast, salt, dough conditioner blend (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner], enzymes).
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Steel Woman from Absolutely authentic French pastry We go to St Martin every year. Each morning while is St Martin, we have chocolate croissants for breakfast. These croissants from Willains Sonoma taste exactly like like French croissants from St. Martin. You will not be disappointed if you get them. I would post a photo, but we ate them too quickly!Date published: 2018-03-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Renise from Tastes great! I bought these and they are well worth it. Place them on a sheet pan and let them rise, then bake. Easy peasy.Date published: 2018-03-11Rated 4 out of 5 by Leslie from Recipe change?? I have been buying the chocolate croissants for years. The chocolate in this last box tastes different and is lighter in color and tastes sweeter. They are still very good, but I preferred the darker, less sweet chocolate from before.Date published: 2018-03-10Rated 5 out of 5 by ambridge from AMAZING! Prior to trying these the best chocolate croissants we have ever had were fresh from an Italian bakery in Sicily and they were delicious! My husband has had some medical problems this past year and I wanted to buy him a treat for Christmas so I thought I would try these Croissants as they are his favorite treat. I expected them to be good but OMG! They are AMAZING! So light, flaky, buttery pillows of the very best chocolate! I did brush the top with egg, as suggested and the come out PERFECT every time! THANK YOU!Date published: 2018-01-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Cardiomom from A New Tradition! Wow! My family, who did not sound so enthusiastic when I told them I was trying something new for Christmas breakfast, absolutely LOVED these chocolate crossiants and kept begging for more! Worth every penny and next order I place will be the quantity of 30! Thank you for all then great reviews because that made me make the final decision to order!Date published: 2017-12-28Rated 5 out of 5 by suzyb from Sooo Good! These are truly delicious and worth every penny! Don't rush them and follow the directions if you don't know what you're doing.You must let them rise. I took them out last night and baked them off around 11am this morning.They had doubled in size, maybe a little more. Use the egg wash too and make sure you give them enough time in the oven. The chocolate is perfect, not too sweet. They really are kinda perfect and I am so happy I tried them! Will be back for more!Date published: 2017-09-01Rated 5 out of 5 by genc from Flaky & perfect I was surprised at how good these are. Much easier than trying to make them myself.Date published: 2017-08-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Larrybio from Terrific chocolate croissants Despite the now five year old French Bakery two miles from our house, these frozen croissants are absolutely the best!Date published: 2017-05-20