Galaxy Chocolate Croissants, Set of 15
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon prepares our chocolate croissants in the traditional French style, using butter and ultrathin layers of yeast dough and laboriously folding and cutting the pastry by hand.
- Our handmade croissants have a delicate flaky texture, buttery taste and irresistible aroma.
- Filled with fine chocolate from renowned Belgian chocolatier Callebaut.
- Easy to prepare: allow to rise overnight, then bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- 15 chocolate croissants (2 lb. 13 oz. total).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The croissants ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to one month.
- Place the frozen croissants, rounded side up, on a nonstick or parchment-lined baking sheet. Cover loosely with a sheet of parchment paper. Let rise at room temperature (68° to 72°F) for about 9 hours or overnight. Each croissant should measure about 3 1/2" wide and 2 1/2" high. Preheat an oven to 375°F. Remove the top parchment paper. If desired, lightly beat 1 egg with 1 Tbs. cold water and, using a pastry brush, brush the croissants with the egg wash. Bake the croissants until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, semisweet chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin (added as an emulsifier), whole milk powder, natural vanilla extract), sugar, yeast, salt, dough conditioner blend (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner], enzymes).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Post from Love these croissants! I’ve ordered these croissants multiple times over several years and have never been disappointed. They’re the next best thing to being able to run down to a corner bakery for fresh-baked, in-house made, chocolate croissants.Date published: 2019-01-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Jennifer from Fabulous! I love these croissants! They are buttery and flaky. Add the egg wash to them before baking. They come out with a nice shine to them. Use up before the expiration date as they won’t rise as well overnight.Date published: 2019-01-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Kenjo from Soooooo Yummy We recently were in Paris and had chocolate croissants every day. Ordered these from WS for the first time and they are simply delicious. Easy to make, just leave out overnight on a baking tray on parchment. Recommend taking the extra 60 seconds to do an egg wash right before they go in the oven and they come out perfect every time. Soft, crispy layers of buttery cholatey goodness! Worth the cost.Date published: 2018-11-29Rated 2 out of 5 by amyeileen from Difficult to Bake to Perfection I ordered several different croissants. All have been difficult to bake to the picture perfection. I tried convection and conventional. Tried dark, light and air bake sheets. I am not a novice in the kitchen. Overall, they do not crisp up and brown on the top.Date published: 2018-11-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Angela L from Great products!!! I am so delighted to have bought this chocolate croissants. I followed the instructions and they turned out great and delicious! I just ordered another box!Date published: 2018-11-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Foxsymbol from Omg best croissants hands down So I am originally from France and literally these are up there with some of the best chocolate croissants I’ve ever had and I’m French and these are the best I’ve ever had compared to the ones that I usually would get in ParisDate published: 2018-07-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Steel Woman from Absolutely authentic French pastry We go to St Martin every year. Each morning while is St Martin, we have chocolate croissants for breakfast. These croissants from Willains Sonoma taste exactly like like French croissants from St. Martin. You will not be disappointed if you get them. I would post a photo, but we ate them too quickly!Date published: 2018-03-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Renise from Tastes great! I bought these and they are well worth it. Place them on a sheet pan and let them rise, then bake. Easy peasy.Date published: 2018-03-11