Chinese Money Tree
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A traditional symbol of good fortune, money trees are believed to enhance the energy of abundance for the lucky recipient. Ours is fully matured with a beautifully braided trunk and canopy of lush green leaves, and it's planted in a glazed ceramic pot. At just 14" high, this hardy bonsai makes a striking decorative accent.
- Four-year-old money tree comes in a glazed ceramic pot.
- Approx. 14" high.
- Thrives in sunny indoor spots.
- Grown in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plant: approx. 14" high.
- Pot: 6" x 4" x 3" high.
- Grown in USA.
- Use & Care
Care Upon Receipt
- Your Chinese Money Tree arrives fully matured at 4 years and has been trained and trimmed to reach approximately 14" in height. Upon arrival, place this tropical bonsai in a sunny place and water thoroughly every two or three days.
- For best results, place your Chinese Money Tree near windows facing southeast or west. If you do not have a place for your tree to receive adequate sunlight, we recommend using a grow light (10 to 12 hours per day). In warm weather, this tree grows best outside. Never allow your tree to freeze.
- Water your Chinese Money Tree thoroughly every two or three days. Never let it completely dry out. You should thoroughly soak your tree's soil. Misting foliage periodically is recommended, but should not be considered watering.
- Fertilizing is recommended, especially in the spring. We recommend Bonsai Pro fertilizer, which is specially formulated for bonsai.
- This Chinese Money Tree is a tropical plant and grows best in sunny areas.
- General care is important in maintaining your Chinese Money Tree. Periodically trim to keep its miniature shape.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.