Chicago Cutlery PRIME 5-Piece Magnetic Block Set, Black Oxide
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
PRIME by Chicago Cutlery™ takes its name from beef's top grade, an indication of its exceptional quality. Engineered for superior dexterity from tip to grip, the knives feature patent-pending ergonomic handles that respond to the contours of your hand for expert control. This 5-piece set includes the most essential kitchen knives, which can be stored and displayed on the face of the magnetic block. Four slots provide extra storage for adding more knives.
- 5CR15MoV German stainless-steel blades offer superior strength, corrosion resistance, and easy sharpening.
- Laser-controlled, 26-degree edge provides optimal sharpness and edge retention.
- Hollow-ground Partoku® blade features scalloped sides, which help minimize sticking.
- Distinctive black oxide finish will not chip, peel or flake off and is stain resistant.
- Die-cast steel bolster creates rigid support and a precise connection to handle.
- Soft, silicone gel handle with Responsive Touch Technology™ reacts comfortably to pressure points while cutting.
5-Piece Set includes:
- 4" paring knife
- 5" Partoku® knife
- 8" chef's knife
- 8" bread knife
- Magnetic block with four extra slots for add-on options
- Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" Paring Knife: 4"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 6.5 oz.
- 5" Partoku® Knife: 5"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 7 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade, 5 3/4"-long handle; 9.2 oz.
- 8" Bread Knife: 8"-long blade, 5 3/4"-long handle; 9 oz.
- Storage block: 11" x 4 3/4" x 9" high.
- Blade composition: stainless steel with black oxide finish.
- Handle composition: stainless steel with food-grade, BPA-free silicone.
- Block composition: BPA-free rubberwood.
- Full lifetime warranty.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Avoid cutting, slicing, puncturing and poking silicone handle with knife blades and sharp objects.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen straight-edge knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Sharpen serrated knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.