Chemex Ottomatic 2.0 Coffee Maker
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Savor the rich, deep flavor of pour-over coffee – it's as easy as pushing a button. The next-generation Chemex Ottomatic simplifies the process with the pulsing rainhead, which creates a precise pour. The Chemex also keeps your coffee warm on the hotplate. A classic glass-and-wood brewer is included.
- Fully automatic pour-over coffee brewer facilitates ideal water-to-coffee contact time.
- Rainhead showers the entire coffee bed consistently for even extraction.
- Heats water to the Specialty Coffee Industry target temperature (197.6 to 204.8˚F).
- Pre-infusion followed by pulsing water bath ensures correct temperature is maintained during brewing.
- Delivers coffee without any sediment or bitter elements, every time.
- Hotplate keeps coffee warm without burning or compromising flavor (can be turned off for preparing iced coffee).
- Includes a 6-cup Classic Chemex brewer, Chemex bonded filters and glass coffeemaker cover.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 7 1/2" x 11 1/2" high.
- 40-oz. water tank.
- Brews approx. 40 oz. (8 servings) of coffee.
- Model #CM-OTTO2.0.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Automatic coffee machine: Made in China.
- Chemex glass brewer: Assembled in USA from domestic and foreign parts.
- Filters: Made in USA.
- Automatic shutoff after 45 minutes for safety.
- Fits all 3-, 5-, 6- and 8-cup Chemex brewers.
- Uses Chemex bonded filters.
- Matte aluminum construction.
- Use & Care
- Clean the machine regularly using a damp cloth. Never use any chemicals, steel wool or abrasive cleaners.
- To clean the Chemex glass brewer, remove the wooden handle and hand-wash the brewer with warm soap and water.
- To ensure the long life of this appliance, descale regularly using descaling solution after every 40 brew cycles or a minimum of every 3 months.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Megan Moore from Life saver I made a pour over everyday and this is a life saver. Love it. Makes coffee just as well. Pricey but worth it in my opinionDate published: 2018-12-08Rated 1 out of 5 by Eyenstein from Awful, Such a waste of money. I love the look of this machine but the coffee was horrible and the function of the machine itself was terrible. The water was not even close to being hot enough for proper coffee. The hot plate is TOO hot and has no auto shut off mechanism so if you forget it, you'll end up with a burnt carafe or worse, a call to 911. We tried for weeks to get anything drinkable from it to no avail.Date published: 2018-11-11Rated 2 out of 5 by Ken521 from Great design. Poor features The coffee maker works well makes great coffee but they made poor choices in terms of features. For instance, why does the hot plate stay on for only 30 minutes? in version one of this machine the hot plate never shut off which wasn't safe. Now they go to the other extreme. Do they do any user research? I appreciate simplicity but when my only option is cold coffee or cold coffee in 30 minutes that’s taking it too far.Date published: 2018-10-21Rated 1 out of 5 by Kdoggrox from Great Coffee But The Machine Is a Piece of Junk FIrst of all, the Ottomatic makes great coffee. So if that's all you care about, it will probably work for you. Of course, it's pretty expensive, relatively speaking, and that's the problem--the Ottomatic is not well made. This is a problem if you want your coffee maker to look great on your countertop. And when it's new, it will--the Ottomatic has a futuristic look about it, understated and elegant. It will definitely complement the look and feel of your kitchen...until the base starts to crack, which in my case was about 2 months after I got the machine. To be clear, it still works fine, but the cracks continued to spread and now, less than 2 years after I got it, the entire base of the coffee maker is simply falling apart. As a comparison, I've had coffee makers that cost less than $75, that made great coffee and that lasted for 7 or 8 years. The Ottomatic cost me about $350 and didn't make it through the second year without falling apart. (By the way, when I called the company to tell them about this, the customer service person dismissed the problem and told me it was a "minor cosmetic issue and not to worry." They of course did nothing nor offered me anything to solve the problem. That says a lot about how they feel about their products and their customers.) Bottom line is that there are coffee makers out there that do the same thing for less money and continue to look good doing it. My strong recommendation is that you do not buy the Ottomatic.Date published: 2018-10-20