Chef'sChoice Pizzelle Maker
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A traditional Italian holiday treat, pizzelle are thin, delicate waffle cookies that offer endless options for culinary creativity. This compact iron makes two at a time, cooking them evenly and releasing them easily, thanks to its non-stick surface. What you top or fill them with is up to you.
- Makes two 4 3/4" pizzelles (the traditional size for cannoli) in less than 30 seconds.
- Aluminum baking plates heat evenly and recover quickly between batches.
- A one-handed locking latch ensures uniform thickness, and a non-stick surface makes pizzelles easy to remove.
- Hot from the pizzelle maker, they can be rolled for cannoli, formed into cones to hold gelato or simply left flat and topped with a dollop of jam, custard or whatever you please.
- Recipes and cannoli rolling pin included.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Steel and plastic construction with aluminum baking plates.
- 11 3/8” x 6 3/8” (12 3/4” high when open).
- 6.1 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Clean baking surface with a soft brush or damp cloth.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Grandma Karen from A beauty!! My old pizzelle iron was almost 50 years old...this one is perfect. It has non stick grates and came with a tool to roll the pizzelles which is not only good for canoli's but you can produce a rolled pizzelle with the ends dipped in melted chocolate chips and sprinkled with finely chopped nuts. A great tool for the cookie maker.Date published: 2017-09-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Lissy from Lots of fun Picked this up over the weekend and have made a few dozen pizzelles on it so far. The unit is very small which makes it great for storage and it heats up really quick. I got consistent results from it. The mocha flavoured ones I tried making turned out nice and crisp. Very happy with this unitDate published: 2014-12-02