Chef'sChoice Meat Grinder
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
This electric meat grinder packs heavy-duty professional grinding power into a compact, easy-to-use machine that's scaled to home kitchens. Grind fresh meats for burgers, meatballs and meatloaf with the freedom to choose your own quality meat and seasonings. The included sausage kit simplifies grinding and stuffing homemade sausages.
- Commercial-quality meat grinder grinds up to 3 1/2 lb. meat per minute.
- Three-way switch lets you choose between grinding and stuffing, plus a reverse setting to release clogs.
- Includes three grinding plates (3mm, 4.5mm and 8mm) and a sausage stuffing kit.
- Compact footprint takes up minimal space on counter and in storage.
- Large die-cast metal hopper for maximum capacity.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 3/4" x 7" x 14" high.
- 10 lb. 14 oz.
- Model #720.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Rugged cast-iron, corrosion-free design.
- Powerful DC motor for reliable, long-lasting performance.
- Metal gear box for high output with even the toughest of meats.
- Resettable motor overload protection.
- Top handle for ease of transport and storage.
- Use & Care
- Grinder parts can be moved and disassembled from the motor housing for cleaning. Wash in warm soapy water with a soft cloth or sponge. Caution: The cutting blade has very sharp edges and the holes in the grinding plate also have sharp edges; keep hands clear.
- After cleaning, sparingly coat the grinding plate, cutting blade, auger and locking ring with vegetable oil.
- Never use steel wool or scouring powder on any part. Do not wash any detachable parts in dishwasher.
- Grinder's motor housing can be wiped clean with a soft moist cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 5 out of 5 by kauaibaker from Happy Husband I bought this for my husband as a gift for Christmas a few years ago. We used it most recently on the 4th of July to make our own burgers (combo of sirloin and pork belly for the grill). He absolutely loves it. Personally I felt that it requires too much pressure to have the meat grind through the tube but since I am not the one using it, I didn't remove a star. My husband didn't think it was an issue. It is a bit noisy but nothing that I wouldn't expect when grinding meat. Bottom line: Great gift for a meat eater and home chefDate published: 2019-07-07