Chef'sChoice 312 Electric Sharpener, White
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This professional knife sharpener sharpens both straight-edge and serrated Western-style knives in a matter of minutes. As compact as it is efficient, the high-performance electric sharpener uses an advanced two-stage process to guarantee precision results.
- Designed for use with German knives.
- State-of-the-art two-stage sharpening creates “gothic arch” shaped edges, which are stronger and longer lasting than hollow-ground or conventional “V” edges.
- Stage one sharpens with 100% fine diamond abrasives; stage two finely hones edges using advanced micron-size 100% diamond technology.
- The precisely formed conical diamond abrasive disks gently apply optimal sharpening pressure, so edges stay in perfect temper.
- Precision guides automatically position and stabilize the knife during sharpening, ensuring fast, foolproof results.
- This versatile machine is ideal for sharpening all types of knives, including kitchen, household, sporting and pocket knives.
- Can be used to sharpen both straight and serrated knives.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plastic construction.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Assembled in USA.
- Use & Care
- Never use lubricants on wheels.
- Never insert the tip of the knife into the wheels as this will damage the knife.
- Do not use excessive force when sharpening knives.
- Serrated blades should only be used in stage two.
- Do not immerse in liquids.
- Unplug when cleaning or not in use.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Remove metal sharpening residue from the clean-out area under the sharpener.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by coffeefreakmom from razor sharp Bought this for my husband to sharpen our extensive collection of Wusthof knives. Does a fantastic job-each knife took less than a minute to sharpen-I highly recommend this product.Date published: 2017-02-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Beachlovinmom from Great product!!! I bought this as a Christmas gift for my husband. Our knives were so bad that we considered throwing them out. I am not kidding. It took a while to sharpen them -they really were that bad- but now are like new again. Instead of buying new knives, just get this and sharpen them. My husband loves it and I do, too!Date published: 2016-01-18Rated 5 out of 5 by AndyT from A must-have in any kitchen This (or similar) device should be present in any kitchen before any of the more expensive knife sets are bought. I have to say that with this sharpener even relatively inexpensive store brand knives, once properly sharpened, produce great results. I feel like a fool for not using it earlier.Date published: 2015-08-24Rated 5 out of 5 by MICA from EXCELLENT QUALITY KNIFE SHARPENER After struggling for years with a single stage knife sharpener, this two stage sharpener is heavenly. First sharpens the blade, then polishes it smooth. Highly recommend. Good solid construction.Date published: 2013-01-17