Chef'n Sweet Spot Ice Cream Maker
When you crave fresh homemade ice cream, the Sweet Spot makes it fast and easy—your first batch is only two minutes away. Just freeze the dish ahead of time, add your ingredients and stir – creates instant treats like ice cream, gelato or frozen drinks. Sweet Spot is great fun for kids and at parties as everyone can prepare their own frozen treat and add favorite mix-ins.
- Makes ice cream, frozen yogurt, sorbet, gelato, slushies, margaritas and more.
- Prepare up to six individual 1/2-cup servings in 30 minutes.
- No electricity required; simply pre-freeze the Sweet Spot dish 24 hours before use.
- Perfect for adding mix-ins to softened ice cream.
Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4" diam., 2 1/4" high.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Place the Sweet Spot dish on a flat surface in the freezer for 24 hours before use.
- Mix ingredients together and pour 1/2 cup into the Sweet Spot. Let sit for a few seconds to start freezing, then scrape and scoop to build a consistent texture.
- Add toppings such as fruit, chocolate or nuts and fold into the mixture.
- Makes six individual 1/2-cup servings in 30 minutes before the need to refreeze the Sweet Spot.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Chef'n Sweet Spot Ice Cream Maker
|Chef'n Sweet Spot Ice Cream Maker||$49.95||$0|