Chef'n Mini Ice Cream Sandwich Mold & Ice Cream Starter Set
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Make perfect mini ice cream sandwiches easily using your favorite flavors. First, bake cookie or brownie batter in the silicone molds, then fill with ice cream and transfer to the freezer. In no time, you'll have 10 homemade mini ice cream sandwiches.
- Freezes 10 mini ice cream sandwiches in approx. 1 hour.
- Silicone molds for baking ice cream sandwich wafers.
- Use brownie or cookie mix, or the included recipe.
- Plastic frame has 10 circular molds for shaping ice cream.
- Includes tool for scooping and spreading ice cream.
- Integrated rim catches drips.
- Also available as a set with our chocolate or vanilla ice cream starter.
- Ice cream starters include two individually sealed packets; each makes 1 quart of premium ice cream.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Mold: 9 1/4" x 6 1/4" x 2" high; 1 lb.
- Chocolate Ice Cream Starter: 15.4 oz.; contains two individually sealed packets; each makes 1 quart premium ice cream.
- Vanilla Ice Cream Starter: 12.4 oz.; contains two individually sealed packets; each makes 1 quart premium ice cream.
- Mold is made in China.
- Ice Cream Starter is made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Silicone molds are oven safe to 500°F.
- Top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Vanilla Ice Cream Starter: Granulated sugar, Madagascar bourbon vanilla, salt.
- Chocolate Ice Cream Starter: Granulated sugar, Guittard cocoa powder (processed with alkali), natural flavor, sea salt, natural vanilla flavor, Madagascar bourbon vanilla.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, tree nuts, eggs, milk, soy.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.