Chef'n Ice Cream Sandwich Set, Chocolate
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Surprise ice cream sandwich lovers with this gourmet gift set, which lets them make their own delicious homemade treats. The stackable sandwich set is easy to use: first fill the silicone molds with a favorite cookie or brownie batter, and then bake. Next, add in a layer of homemade ice cream and freeze. Our all-natural ice cream starter makes whipping up a batch of velvety ice cream fast and easy. Simply mix with heavy cream and half-and-half, pour into your ice cream maker and freeze.
- Set includes ice cream sandwich kit and ice cream starter.
- Sandwich kit freezes four ice cream sandwiches in roughly an hour.
- Silicone molds for baking ice cream wafers (use brownie or cookie mix or the included recipe).
- Includes tool for scooping and spreading ice cream.
- Ice cream starter includes two individually sealed 11-oz. packets; each makes 1 quart of premium ice cream.
- Ice cream starter is made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Ice cream sandwich kit: 9 1/4" x 6 1/4" x 2" high.
- Makes four ice cream sandwiches.
- BPA free.
- Recipe booklet included.
- Made in China.
- Ice cream starter is made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The two silicone molds are oven safe to 500˚F.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack).
- Chocolate Ice Cream Starter: Granulated sugar, Guittard cocoa powder (processed with alkali), natural flavor, sea salt, natural vanilla flavor, Madagascar bourbon vanilla.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, tree nuts, eggs, milk, soy.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.