DIY Goat/Chevre Cheese-Making Kit
Take pride in crafting your own fresh, natural goat cheese (chèvre) with a light, creamy texture and delicate tangy flavor that far surpasses any of the mass-produced store-bought varieties. You supply fresh goat milk and a few basic kitchen utensils – our kit contains everything else you need to make the cheese in less than an hour. Try all four recipes and use the included molds to shape your cheese, or hand roll into small logs and cover with chopped herbs. Enjoy the cheese as an appetizer, fresh or baked, or with a selection of fruit and artisan bread, or try it in your favorite recipes, from salads, pastas and pizza to savory tarts, frittatas and panini.
- Uses two quarts per batch of goat milk, available at many grocery and health food stores.
- Make sure your store-bought milk is not ultra-pasteurized or UHT (ultra-heat pasteurized).
- Makes eight batches of fresh, tangy chèvre, 4–6 oz. each.
- All-natural ingredients; contains no preservatives or chemicals.
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through the cheese-making process.
- Customize your cheese with herbs, spices, sun-dried tomatoes, red pepper flakes and other flavorful additions.
- Recipes included.
- Made in USA.
- 3 oz. citric acid.
- 3 oz. cheese salt.
- Metal cooking thermometer.
- Fine cheesecloth.
- Instruction/recipe book.
- 2 goat cheese molds.
Use & Care
- Cheesecloth must be hand rinsed in cold water immediately after use; wash thereafter with kitchen towels.
- Hand-wash thermometer; do not submerge.
- Molds are dishwasher safe.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
DIY Goat/Chevre Cheese-Making Kit
|DIY Cheese-Making Kit, Goat/Chevre||$29.95||$0|