Cheese & Savory Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
A picnic-ready assortment of specialties from the U.S., France and Australia arrives in beautifully packaged in our reusable wooden crate, ready for gifting or sharing. The assortment includes premium cheeses and salami, smoked salmon, crackers and condiments — the perfect balance of savory artisanal treats.
- 2 lb. total.
- Made in USA, France and Australia.
- Shipped chilled.
Collection includes (see More Info tab for details):
- Eclipse Cheese (3 oz.)
- 2-Year Cheddar (8 oz.)
- Catsmo Gold Label Smoked Salmon (4 oz.)
- Brooklyn Cured Sweet Soppressata (5 oz.)
- Trois Petit Cochon Whole-Grain Mustard (7 oz.)
- Spread-mmms Olive Tapenade (2.5 oz.)
- Thin Wheat Crackers (5.3 oz.)
- Dimensions & More Info
- Eclipse Cheese: Creamy, delicate Camembert-style goat's milk cheese features a bloomy white rind coated with a layer of vegetable ash (3 oz.).
- 2-Year Cheddar: Crafted with high-butterfat milk from Jersey cows and aged for two years to achieve a balanced, creamy sharpness (8 oz.).
- Catsmo Gold Label Smoked Salmon: Premium cold-smoked salmon is slightly firm and delightfully buttery; arrives thinly sliced for easy serving (4 oz.).
- Brooklyn Cured Sweet Soppressata: Classic sweet salami Inspired by New York's great Italian pork stores, flavored with black pepper, white wine and a hint of garlic (5 oz.).
- Trois Petit Cochon Whole-Grain Mustard: Creamy, French-made mustard prepared with simply mustard seeds, vinegar, water and sea salt for fresh whole-grain flavor (7 oz.).
- Spread-mmms Olive Tapenade: Savory, versatile spread made with oil-cured Moroccan black olives, organic lemon juice, garlic and aromatic rosemary (2.5 oz.).
- Thin Wheat Crackers: Thin, crispy Australian water crackers blended with a hint of sea salt and cheese (5.3 oz.).
- Wooden crate measures 13 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 4 1/2".
- Products of USA, France and Australia.
- Use & Care
- The cheese ships chilled with ice packs. Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. Store in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. Rewrap leftover cheese in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. We recommend consuming the cheese within 2 weeks of receipt.
- Refrigerate salami after opening. It will last up to 9 months unopened or up to 60 days opened, if refrigerated.
- The salmon ships fresh with ice packs. Upon receipt, remove the salmon from the shipping container and refrigerate for up to 3 weeks or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Store the mustard, tapenade and crackers at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 6 months.
- Eclipse: Pasteurized Hudson Valley goat's milk, culture, white mold, vegetable ash, rennet.
- 2-Year Cheddar: Unpasteurized milk, salt, cultures, enzymes.
- Catsmo Gold Label Smoked Salmon: Farm-raised Atlantic salmon, salt, sugar, hardwood smoke.
- Brooklyn Cured Sweet Soppressata: Pork, salt, spices, dextrose, celery powder, rosemary extract, cherry powder, lactic acid starter culture.
- Trois Petit Cochon Whole-Grain Mustard: Mustard seeds, vinegar, water, sea salt.
- Spread-mmms Olive Tapenade: Beldi olives (olives, salt, sunflower oil), extra-virgin olive oil, organic lemon juice, rosemary, spices.
- Thin Wheat Crackers: Wheat flour (48%), water, cheese powder, salt, canola oil, sodium bicarbonate, rye flour.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.