Williams Ceramic Deluxe Countertop Set
- Premier Deal
- Premier Deal
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
This deluxe stoneware set makes a stylish, sturdy addition to contemporary and traditional kitchens alike. Clean and elegant, the classic white pieces include a trio of canisters, a paper towel holder with metallic accents, a utensil holder with Kapoosh® insert, and a bread box made of ceramic and wood.
- Made of stoneware, a durable high-fired ceramic that resists chipping.
- White glaze finish.
- Set of 3 canisters: small, medium and large.
- Canister lid handles and bases are made from zinc alloy.
- Utensil holder's interior partition can be removed to create more room.
- Utensil holder has nonskid silicone feet to protect counters.
- Kapoosh® insert fits inside utensil holder to secure tools in patented flex rods.
- Bread box has removable maple wood door that doubles as a cutting board.
- Door of bread box is branded with Williams Sonoma logo.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 6 1/2" diam., 8 1/2" high; 1 1/2-qt. cap.
- Medium: 6 1/2" diam., 9 3/4" high; 2-qt. cap.
- Large: 6 1/2" diam., 11 1/2" high; 2 1/2-qt. cap.
Paper Towel Holder:
- 6 1/2" diam., 12 1/4" high.
- 7 3/4" diam., 7" high.
- 8 3/4" diam., 6 1/2" high.
Ceramic and Wood Bread Box:
- 15" x 10" x 8 1/4" high.
Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash canisters.
- Wipe paper towel holder clean with a damp cloth.
- Utensil holder: Dishwasher safe.
- Kapoosh® insert is top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe ceramic and wood bread box with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.