Celebration Layer Cake Pans, Set of 2
Delicious desserts for birthdays, anniversaries and other festivities begin with our customized cake pans. Each one makes a scalloped cake that’s about half the thickness of a standard cake layer, so you don’t need to slice the cakes horizontally. Simply stack the layers with fillings or frostings to create an impressive cake.
- Designed for even heating and quick baking, these sturdy aluminum pans are finished with a premium nonstick coating that guarantees effortless release and cleanup.
- Create 2 thin, scalloped cake layers, ready for frostings and fillings.
- The cake layers can be stacked evenly on top of each other for a uniform shape that lends well to frosted sides, or offset to create a staggered look that requires frosting only between the layers.
- 9 3/4" wide; 3/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bellofj from Love these pans! I bought 2 sets. Makes a pretty cake without any effort. No issues with sticking. Easy cleanup.Date published: 2017-03-18Rated 3 out of 5 by territ from great but need more pans It makes a great stacked cake but I had to buy another set they are very shallow. Otherwise you will have too much leftover batter. But it works perfectly with any recepie provided you have 4 pans. One pan came with some slight scratches and a very light dent and I was concerned it would make an imprint on the cake. Lot's of compliments but you either need 4 or need to cut your recepie in half.Date published: 2016-11-27Rated 5 out of 5 by BarbaraJD from My new go to cake pans I bought the set of two and then ordered another set. SO easy to use and clean and I can bake great cake that look difficult but are so easy to layer . No more uneven layers .Just wish it was easier to store them but I ended up storing them in a cabinet in the garage .Date published: 2016-07-18Rated 1 out of 5 by Ruth5 from Never Received Them Never received pans and never heard no more about the order.Date published: 2016-04-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Shirleyrief from not just for layer cake! I used the pans for small batches of sour cream coffee cake with apples. The scallop edges help my husband cut the appropriate size slice. The pan is easy to slide cake out of.Date published: 2015-10-20Rated 5 out of 5 by ehmuhlee from Beautiful Scalloped Cakes in no time These pans are incredible. They are effortless to use and create gorgeous cakes. I was able to make a chocolate cake from scratch with chocolate ganache filling in about 30 minutes (I do have two sets of these pans, which I'd recommend). The cakes only take about 10 minutes to cook so these definitely add to the celebration, even if it's last minute.Date published: 2015-01-30