Celebration Layer Cake Pans, Set of 2
Delicious desserts for birthdays, anniversaries and other festivities begin with our customized cake pans. Each one makes a scalloped cake that’s about half the thickness of a standard cake layer, so you don’t need to slice the cakes horizontally. Simply stack the layers with fillings or frostings to create an impressive cake.
- Designed for even heating and quick baking, these sturdy aluminum pans are finished with a premium nonstick coating that guarantees effortless release and cleanup.
- Create 2 thin, scalloped cake layers, ready for frostings and fillings.
- The cake layers can be stacked evenly on top of each other for a uniform shape that lends well to frosted sides, or offset to create a staggered look that requires frosting only between the layers.
- 9 3/4" wide; 3/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bellofj from Love these pans! I bought 2 sets. Makes a pretty cake without any effort. No issues with sticking. Easy cleanup.Date published: 2017-03-18Rated 3 out of 5 by territ from great but need more pans It makes a great stacked cake but I had to buy another set they are very shallow. Otherwise you will have too much leftover batter. But it works perfectly with any recepie provided you have 4 pans. One pan came with some slight scratches and a very light dent and I was concerned it would make an imprint on the cake. Lot's of compliments but you either need 4 or need to cut your recepie in half.Date published: 2016-11-27Rated 5 out of 5 by BarbaraJD from My new go to cake pans I bought the set of two and then ordered another set. SO easy to use and clean and I can bake great cake that look difficult but are so easy to layer . No more uneven layers .Just wish it was easier to store them but I ended up storing them in a cabinet in the garage .Date published: 2016-07-18Rated 1 out of 5 by Ruth5 from Never Received Them Never received pans and never heard no more about the order.Date published: 2016-04-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Shirleyrief from not just for layer cake! I used the pans for small batches of sour cream coffee cake with apples. The scallop edges help my husband cut the appropriate size slice. The pan is easy to slide cake out of.Date published: 2015-10-20Rated 5 out of 5 by ehmuhlee from Beautiful Scalloped Cakes in no time These pans are incredible. They are effortless to use and create gorgeous cakes. I was able to make a chocolate cake from scratch with chocolate ganache filling in about 30 minutes (I do have two sets of these pans, which I'd recommend). The cakes only take about 10 minutes to cook so these definitely add to the celebration, even if it's last minute.Date published: 2015-01-30