Caviar, Latke & Crème Fraiche Set
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Entertain in style this holiday season with caviar and crème fraîche served atop crisp, golden potato latkes. Our timesaving set makes it easy to prepare and serve these luxurious hors d'oeuvres in minutes. Simply heat the latkes and top them with a dollop of crème fraîche and a spoon of caviar. The set arrives beautifully packaged, making it a special and most appreciated holiday gift.
ROE Caviar: Sustainably farmed white sturgeon caviar; arrives in a custom ROE presentation box, with a mother-of-pearl caviar spoon and a key (50 gm/1.8 oz.).
Linda's Latkes: Handmade with shredded potatoes, eggs, onions and seasonings, the latkes bake up crisp and golden brown on the outside with a moist, tender interior (48; 1 lb. 8 oz. total).
Vermont Creamery Crème Fraîche: Exquisitely rich and creamy, made with fresh, high-quality local cream from the St. Albans Cooperative using time-honored European methods (8 oz.).
- Includes Roe Caviar in gift box (50 grams), 48 mini latkes (16.8 oz.) and Vermont Creamery Crème Fraiche (8 oz.).
- Serves 6–8.
- 1 lb. 11 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Certified kosher.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The caviar is shipped chilled with ice packs. Upon receipt, store the caviar in the refrigerator, where it will keep unopened for up to six weeks. After opening, it will keep for up to 3 days.
- The latkes are shipped frozen with cold packs to maintain the appropriate temperature during shipment and may arrive partially thawed. This is to be expected and does not impact the safety of the product. Upon receipt, place the latkes in the freezer where they will keep up to 12 months, or refrigerate and consume within 10 days.
- The crème fraîche is shipped chilled. Upon receipt, place it in the refrigerator. Please refer to the "best by" date for shelf life.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place frozen latkes on a baking rack with a cookie sheet underneath. No thawing is necessary. Bake about 5 to 7 minutes – until sizzling. For previously defrosted latkes, preheat oven to 425°F, place on a baking rack with a cookie sheet underneath and bake for 3–5 minutes, until sizzling. Microwaving the latkes is not recommended.
- Latkes: Potatoes, onions, soybean oil, eggs, unbleached enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mono nitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sea salt, baking powder (monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch [made from non-GMO corn), pepper.
- Roe Caviar: White sturgeon caviar, salt.
- Vermont Creamery Crème Fraiche: Pasteurized cream, culture.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.