Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our naturally gluten-free side dish is a vegetable-based alternative to rice and grains, and gets its hearty flavor from finely diced cauliflower, whole peas and asparagus, which are seasoned with shallots, garlic and basil and topped with bubbling, golden Parmesan cheese. Simply heat and serve – a delicious timesaver for your holiday meal.
- This item is vegetarian and naturally gluten-free.
- 2 lb. 12 oz. (two trays; serves 8–12 total)
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The risotto ships frozen to arrive chilled. Upon receipt, place trays in the freezer where they will keep up to 6 months.
- Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap and place the oven-safe trays directly on a lined baking sheet. Bake for 50 minutes, or until a food thermometer inserted in the centers reads 165°F.
- Cauliflower, peas, asparagus, asiago cheese (pasteurized cow’s milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, powdered cellulose [to prevent caking]), parmesan cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, powdered cellulose [to prevent caking]), shallots, water, olive oil (refined olive oil, extra virgin olive oil), unsalted butter (cream, natural flavor), lemon zest, lemon juice, kosher salt, garlic, basil, vegetable stock (yeast extract, salt, water, natural flavor, olive oil, potato maltodextrin, turmeric, spice, carrot powder), mint, corn starch, black pepper, xanthan gum.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.