Catsmo Smoked Salmon Trio Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
A treasured delicacy for special occasions, our smoked salmon gift set includes three special varieties to savor – packaged for presentation in our signature wooden crate. The experts at Catsmo choose only the best Atlantic salmon from sustainable farms in the waters off Chile, then fly it fresh to an artisan smokehouse in the Catskill Mountains. Each filet is hand salted and cold-smoked over apple and cherry woods for a delicate smoky flavor and amazingly silken texture. Enjoy the presliced smoked salmon as hors d'oeuvres, dolloped with crème fraîche, or serve for brunch with toasted bagels, cream cheese and capers.
Bourbon & Pepper: Aged bourbon whiskey and piquant black peppercorns add vibrant spice to classic smoked salmon.
Pastrami: A Catsmo favorite – smoked salmon seasoned with a delicate mix of classic pastrami spices.
Gravlax: A Scandinavian-style classic, seasoned with fresh dill and aromatic white pepper.
- Three 8-oz. packages of presliced salmon, one of each flavor.
- 1 lb. 8 oz. total (18–24 appetizer servings).
- Certified kosher by the Orthodox Union.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA from imported salmon.
- Use & Care
- The salmon ships fresh with ice packs. Upon receipt, remove the salmon from the shipping container and refrigerate for up to 3 weeks or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Bourbon & Pepper: Atlantic salmon, salt, bourbon, pepper, fruitwood smoke.
- Pastrami: Atlantic salmon, salt, spices, fruitwood smoke.
- Gravlax: Atlantic salmon, salt, dill, white pepper, fruitwood smoke.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.