Caso VC300 Vacuum Sealer
Whether used for sous vide cooking or for storing foods safely and naturally without preserving agents, this easy-to-use machine creates compact, tightly sealed vacuum pouches. Innovative features include a Dry and Moist function that allows you to adjust the vacuum strength to ensure that soft, delicate foods don’t get damaged and an adjustable sealing time function, ideal for marinated meats.
- Fully automatic operation works with just the touch of a button.
- Provides airtight storage of meat, fish, vegetables and fruits for up to eight times longer than conventional storage.
- Ideal for sous vide cooking.
- Dry and Moist function adjusts vacuum strength to accommodate soft or sensitive foods, and a pulse function allows you to stop the machine precisely at the right point so foods are not smashed.
- Adjustable sealing time helps ensure an optimal no-leak seal for different types of food, ideal for meats and poultry sealed with liquid marinades.
- Professional-quality double sealing bar ensures pouches remain airtight.
- Fold-out cutter allows you to cut roll to desired length without scissors.
- Includes flexible vacuum hose for creating a vacuum in containers.
- Includes one 7.9” x 19.7-ft. vacuum roll and one 10.8” x 19.7-ft. vacuum roll.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #11305
- 15 1/4" x 6 3/4" x 3 3/4" high.
- 5 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use with specified bags or rolls only.
- Allow to cool before cleaning.
- Wipe outside with damp cloth or sponge and mild dish soap.
- Clean inside with a paper towel.
- Removable vacuum chamber is dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery