Carolina Cue Pulled Pork Sandwich Kit
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Enjoy the taste of authentic Carolina barbecue with this pulled pork sandwich pack from Carolina Cue. It features founder Elizabeth Karmel's famous hickory-smoked, whole-hog barbecue and her signature "dip sauce" – a spicy, tangy vinegar sauce that can be used as a condiment or as dressing for fresh coleslaw – plus soft buns and chips. Perfect for any night of the week, this pack lets you quickly cook down-home Carolina cuisine, no matter where you live. (Learn more about Karmel and her Southern cuisine here.)
Carolina Cue Pulled Pork: Two pounds of North Carolina Hickory-Smoked, Whole-Hog Barbecue with a tangy, spicy apple vinegar–based sauce. (2 lb.)
Carolina Cue Sauce: This vinegar-based sauce accentuates the flavor of the hardwood-smoked North Carolina whole hog, cutting through the richness of the barbecue without covering up the flavor of the meat. It also makes delicious coleslaw – simply combine it with sliced cabbage. (16 oz.)
Martin's Potato Sandwich Rolls: Eight soft sandwich rolls offering plenty of room for delicious pulled pork, sauce and coleslaw. (15 oz.)
Utz Carolina Style Barbeque Potato Chips: Not your traditional barbecue chip, these mid-Atlantic favorites have a smoky vinegar flavor that complements hot dogs and other barbecued meat. (9.5 oz.)
- 4 lb. 4 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The pulled pork sandwich kit is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the barbecue from the shipping container and store in the freezer for up to 2 months. Barbecue can also be stored in the refrigerator, where it will keep up to 7 days.
- If frozen, remove meat from freezer and place in refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, pulled pork can be heated and served on soft buns. Opened containers of pork will remain fresh in the refrigerator for 3 days.
- Carolina Cue Pulled Pork: Pork, barbecue sauce (apple cider vinegar, ketchup [tomato concentrate, distilled vinegar, corn syrup, salt, spice, onion powder, natural flavorings] brown sugar, white sugar, kosher salt, white pepper, red chile flakes, black pepper).
- Caroline Cue Sauce: Apple cider vinegar, ketchup, dark brown sugar, kosher salt, white pepper, crushed red pepper, black pepper.
- Martin's Potato Rolls: Unbleached enriched wheat flour (flour, ferrous sulfate, niacin, thiamin, riboflavin, folic acid), nonfat milk, reconstituted potatoes (from potato flour), yeast, sugar, wheat gluten, sunflower oil. Contains 2% or less of salt, butter, dough conditioners (sodium stearoyl lactylate, monoglycerides and diglycerides), monocalcium phosphate, calcium propionate (a preservative), guar gum, ascorbic acid, datem, calcium sulfate, enzymes, turmeric color, annatto color, sesame seeds.
- Utz Carolina Style Barbeque Potato Chips: Potatoes, cottonseed oil, salt, sodium diacetate, spices (including mustard), maltodextrin (derived from corn), yellow corn flour, sugar, onion powder, extractives of paprika, natural smoke flavor.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.