Caramel Apples in Pumpkin Tote
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Surprise your favorite pumpkinheads with a plush jack-o'-lantern tote brimming with caramel apples and more. Four crisp and juicy petite Granny Smith apples arrive cloaked in buttery homemade caramel and chocolate, two with milk chocolate and dark chocolate drizzle, and two with dark chocolate and white and milk chocolate drizzle. They're accompanied by crunchy chocolate-covered pretzel twists for a crunchy salty-sweet combination. Enjoy the tote for trick-or-treating, or use it as a centerpiece for the kids' dessert table.
Triple-Chocolate Petite Caramel Apples: Handcrafted caramel apples enrobed in luscious layers of premium dark and milk chocolate, finished with a white chocolate drizzle.
Milk Chocolate Petite Apples: A Granny Smith apple dipped in homemade caramel, covered in milk chocolate and drizzled with dark chocolate.
Pretzel Twists: Crunchy pretzel twists enrobed in creamy milk chocolate and drizzled with spooky nonpareils.
- 1 lb. 14 oz.
- Includes 2 Triple Chocolate Petite Caramel Apples, 2 Milk Chocolate Petite Apples and 4 Milk Chocolate Pretzel Twists.
- Plush tote is 10" diam., 5" high.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The caramel apples are shipped fresh. Please remove from shipping container and refrigerate immediately upon receipt. The apples will keep for up to 3 weeks refrigerated. Store pretzels at room temperature for up to 9 months.
- Triple Chocolate Apple: Apple, caramel (corn syrup, whipping cream [cream, carrageenan], sugar, milk, salted butter [cream, salt], bourbon vanilla, salt, soy lecithin, gluten-free rice flour), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, chocolate liquor, soy lecithin, vanilla), dark chocolate (chocolate liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, soy lecithin, salt, vanilla), culture.
- Milk Chocolate Apple: apple, caramel (corn syrup, whipping cream [cream, carrageenan], sugar, milk, salted butter [cream, salt], bourbon vanilla, salt, soy lecithin, gluten-free rice flour), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, chocolate liquor, soy lecithin, vanilla), dark chocolate (chocolate liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), icing decoration (sugar, cornstarch, dextrose, dried egg whites, monocalcium phosphate, propylene glycol alginate, salt, artificial flavors, artificial colors (Red #3 and #40, Blue #1 and #2, Yellow #5 and #6), culture.
- Milk Chocolate Pretzel: Pretzel twist (enriched flour [wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], water, canola oil, salt, malt yeast, soda), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, chocolate liquor, soy lecithin, vanilla), nonpareils (sugar, cornstarch, confectioners' glaze, carnauba wax, FD&C Yellow #5 and #6, Blue #1 and Blue Lake #3 Lake, Red #3 and Red #40 Lake).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.