Caramel Apples in Happy Holidays Tray
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Send sweet tidings this holiday season with a decorative tray full with crisp, juicy caramel apples. Confectioners hand dip fresh Washington state Granny Smith apples in buttery homemade caramel, cloak them in creamy milk chocolate, then finish them with crunchy walnuts, walnut toffee or three types of premium chocolate. Give the apples as a set or as individual gifts. The tray can be reused to stow ornaments, decorations or other seasonal treats.
Triple Chocolate Petite Caramel Apples (2): Caramel apples enrobed in luscious layers of premium milk chocolate, finished with white and dark chocolate ribbons.
Milk Chocolate Walnut Petite Caramel Apples (2): Apples dipped in homemade caramel, covered in milk chocolate and finished with crunchy toasted walnuts.
Milk Chocolate Toffee Walnut Petite Caramel Apples (2): Apples dipped in buttery handmade caramel and creamy milk chocolate, then rolled in pieces of toffee and walnut.
- 2 lbs. 13 oz. total (6 apples; each serves 2–4).
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, place the wrapped apples in the refrigerator where they will keep unopened for up to 3 weeks.
- Remove caramel apples from the refrigerator and immediately remove the wrapping. This is best done when the apples are chilled so the chocolate and caramel don't peel off with the wrapping. Bring to room temperature for approx. 1 hour before cutting. To keep the apple wedges from discoloring, cut just before serving. Cover the cut surfaces of any leftover portion with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Triple Chocolate Petite Caramel Apple: Apple, caramel (corn syrup, whipping cream [cream, carrageenan], sugar, milk, salted butter [cream, salt], Bourbon vanilla, salt, soy lecithin, gluten-free rice flour), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, chocolate liquor, soy lecithin, vanilla), dark chocolate (chocolate liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, soy lecithin, salt, vanilla), culture.
- Milk Chocolate Walnut Petite Caramel Apple: Apple, caramel (corn syrup, whipping cream [cream, carrageenan], sugar, milk, salted butter [cream, salt], Bourbon vanilla, salt, soy lecithin, gluten-free rice flour), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, chocolate liquor, soy lecithin, vanilla), walnuts, culture.
- Milk Chocolate Toffee Walnut Petite Caramel Apple: Apple, caramel (corn syrup, whipping cream [cream, carrageenan], sugar, milk, salted butter [cream, salt], Bourbon vanilla, salt, soy lecithin, gluten-free rice flour), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, chocolate liquor, soy lecithin, vanilla), toffee (sugar, vegetable oil, palm oil, sunflower oil, dairy butter [milk], almonds; contains 2% or less of salt, lecithin, soy), walnuts, culture.
Please allow 2-9 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.