Capresso Ultima Pro Espresso Machine
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
With its self-tamping portafilter, the Ultima PRO makes it incredibly easy to brew satisfying, café-style espressos and cappuccinos at home. Illuminated buttons let you choose one or two cups with a single touch then set your desired volume for future use. Press Steam to froth milk for thick, rich lattes and cappuccinos, or press Hot Water for an aromatic Americano.
- Programmable cup sizes for 1 or 2 espressos.
- Illuminated buttons for ease of use; simply push and hold as the liquid is dispensed into your cup.
- Five button options: power on/off, single cup, two cups, hot water, steam.
- Large, self-tamping portafilter with two included 58mm sieves for 1 or 2 cups.
- Powerful frothing wand makes foamed or steamed milk for delicious cappuccinos and lattes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" x 8" x 11 3/4" high.
- 34-fl.-oz. water tank.
- 12 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- 15 bar pump provides optimal pressure for rich crema, the thin layer of foam that is the mark of a perfectly brewed espresso.
- 34-fl.-oz. removable water tank with water-level window gauge.
- Hot water function for Americanos, tea or hot chocolate.
- Easy-to-clean removable drip tray with overflow indicator.
- Automatic shut-off after 30 minutes.
- Large warming platform keeps cups at the perfect temperature.
- Includes coffee scoop.
- Integrated storage space for accessories.
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel construction with polished stainless-steel accents.
- Use & Care
- Use extreme caution when dispensing hot steam.
- Do not touch the hot surface of appliance. Use handle or knobs. Do not touch the warming plate as it is HOT.
- Do not operate the machine without water as it can damage the heating system.
- Do not remove the portafilter when the appliance is brewing coffee or steaming milk.
Cleaning the Steam Wand
- It is important to clean the steam wand immediately after use. If the steam wand is blocked due to milk deposit build up, it is helpful to remove the blockage by cleaning the frothing wand and all parts.
- First, remove the stainless steel frothing sleeve from the steam wand. Unscrew the frothing tip by using the hexagon at the end of measuring spoon to loosen the tip from the wand. Ensure the clear o-ring on the tip frothing wand is assembled.
- Clean all components under warm running water. Use a needle to clean the opening of the steam wand until no dried milk deposits remain. Rinse well and dry all parts completely before reassembling.
- Assemble all components in the sequence you removed them. Ensure the o-ring is assembled onto the tip of the steam wand before screwing the tip back onto the steam wand. Once tip is assembled, tighten the tip with the hexagon hole on the handle of the coffee scoop. Place the stainless steel frothing sleeve upward back onto steam wand pushing it tightly in place. The steam wand must be assembled correctly to ensure proper frothing of milk.
Cleaning the Drip Tray
- The drip tray must be emptied each time the machine is used.
The presence of water in the drip tray is normal and is not the sign of a leak. Lift up the tray slightly and pull out to remove from the machine. If multiple espressos are prepared one after the other, the drip tray should be emptied every few espressos to prevent overflowing. The red overflow indicator in the drip tray will float up and become visible to remind you to empty the drip tray before it overflows.
- When emptying the drip tray, remove the drip tray grid and rinse both the drip tray and grid. If necessary, both the drip tray grid and drip tray can be hand washed with warm water and a gentle dishwashing liquid. Rinse well and dry completely before replacing the drip tray and grid back in the machine.
- Important: Make sure when replacing the drip tray to push it all the way into the machine to avoid leaking.
Cleaning the Brew Head and Portafilter
- Ensure the machine has completely cooled down prior to cleaning.
- Both the brew head and portafilter should be cleaned frequently.
- Wipe the brew head with a clean damp cloth.
- If the inner screen inside the brew head accumulates coffee oils, it can be removed for a thorough cleaning using a screwdriver. Ensure it is attached back onto the machine the same way after cleaning.
- Hand wash the portafilter and sieves with warm water. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaners, or alcohol/solvent-based cleaners to clean the brew head or portafilter. When cleaning the portafilter and sieves, hold under running water. Rinse well and dry carefully. When not using the espresso machine, do not store the portafilter in the locked position. This will avoid unnecessary wear to the seal.
- Important: Never wash the loose parts or accessories in the dishwasher. Hand wash only.
- To clean internal parts of the portafilter by hand, turn the sieve to the notch of the portafilter to release the sieve. Then remove the silicone seal and the dispensing spout for cleaning. Rinse well with gentle dishwashing liquid and warm water. Dry completely before replacing the silicone seal and the dispensing spout in the filter holder. The sieve must be aligned with the notch of the portafilter so that it can be properly engaged.
Descaling the Machine
- When making espresso, always use cold clean water. Using spring water or filtered water will slow down calcium build up. We recommend descaling the machine after 100-200 uses or at least every 2–3 months. Empty the water tank and fill the tank with a mixture composed of 30 oz. of water and one packet of Capresso Cleaning Solution or similar descaling agent.
- NOTE: Do not use vinegar as this will considerably shorten the life of the seal inside the brew head.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kleah from So easy to use Bought this after Thanksgiving. First machine arrived and wouldn’t produce hot water. I called Capresso and they told me it was operator error!!! Called Williams Sonoma and had a return label and a new one ordered in 15 minutes. Just made my first cup of espresso. It is fabulous. Great machine and wonderful coffee!!! Would by again. Can’t beat Williams Sonoma.Date published: 2018-12-14