Capresso Pour Over Kettle
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Perfect for craft coffee aficionados and discerning tea drinkers, this Capresso electric kettle heats water to a precise temperature for pour-over coffee, French press and any type of tea. The gooseneck spout allows close control of the pouring process, and the stay-cool handle with thumb grip is comfortable to hold from any angle.
- Adjustable temperature in 1° increments from 140°F to 212°F.
- Gooseneck spout provides controlled pour at even flow rate.
- Large, open handle with thumb grip is comfortable and stays cool to the touch.
- Adjustable countdown timer for precise brewing.
- LCD screen shows time/temperature simultaneously so you can easily monitor brewing.
- 30-minute keep-warm function.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 3/4" x 12 1/2" x 10 1/2" high.
- 40-fl.-oz. cap.
- 3 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- 360° swivel base.
- Temperature can be displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Automatic reheat function is activated when cold water is added to kettle.
- Pause and pour a cup while heating.
- Drip-free pouring.
- Dry boil protection.
- Safety thermal cutoff.
- Concealed, quiet heating element.
- Cord wraps around base for storage.
- Brushed stainless steel.
- Use & Care
- Clean base and exterior with a soft, damp cloth. Clean interior with mild dishwashing detergent, then rinse thoroughly. Do not use abrasive cleansers.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.