Capresso MT900 Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Built for speed, the Capresso MT900 brews a cup of coffee in less than one minute so it's never overextracted or bitter. An extra-large showerhead evenly saturates coffee grounds for perfect extraction with each brew. The removable water tank is completely visible and the stainless-steel thermal carafe keeps coffee hot for hours.
- Brews 10 cups of coffee in less than 7 minutes for maximum flavor and aroma.
- 10-cup stainless-steel thermal carafe has ergonomic handle, brew-through closed lid and drip-free spout.
- Extra-large showerhead fully saturates ground coffee, ensuring optimal extraction.
- Reusable gold-tone filter eliminates need for paper filters and is dishwasher safe.
- 24-hour programmable LCD clock/timer.
- Special setting for maximum aroma when brewing 3–5 cups.
- Drip stop allows pouring while brewing.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2" x 9" x 14" high.
- 50-fl.-oz. cap. removable water tank.
- 8 lb.
- Model #498.05.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Stainless steel-lined heating system eliminates contact with aluminum and reduces need for decalcifying.
- Retains all programming information during power outages of 10 seconds or less.
- Safety auto shut-off after brewing.
- Charcoal water filter has automatic replacement reminder.
- Stainless-steel housing provides superior strength and modern style.
- Use & Care
- Gold-tone filter and filter holder are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Stainless-steel carafe: Wipe outside with a nonabrasive wet cloth and dry. Fill inside with hot water and a mild detergent, then scrub with a nonabrasive household brush. Rinse thoroughly. Clean lid of carafe under running water.
- Clean coffee maker exterior with a soft damp cloth.
- Decalcifying is recommended every 2–4 months using Capresso Cleaning Solution or vinegar.
- Replace charcoal filter at least every 6 weeks or when indicator light blinks, whichever comes first.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 2 out of 5 by desionthego from truly not worth it this coffee maker leaks and the lid does not close properly, I gave it two stars because it does make great tasting coffee. I've had it for less than a year and it broke............Date published: 2019-04-30Rated 2 out of 5 by Anita from Leaks, poor design Saw it on sale at local store and bought it against my instincts based on other reviews posted on this model. Needed to replace my old $40 Melita one. Well, the water tank collar seal where it seats allows the water to leak out. It leaked a few drops but it is a brand new unit used for the 1st time; and I did seat it correctly. So no telling how bad it will get as other reviews mentioned puddles. I liked the removable tank feature to clean it and the good looking design, but I guess that was its achilles heel too.The other couple of bad things are the supposedly insulated carafe that doesn't keep the coffee hot for more than an hour, and the awful controls to set the time. My cheap 7 year old Melita carafe keeps the coffee hot for at least 5 hours. Willing to upgrade to a Breville but that WS model has a lot of QC issues too. So returning this unit and back to my Melita and the drawing board.Date published: 2018-09-30