Capresso MG900 Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Built for speed, the Capresso MG900 brews coffee in less than one minute per cup, which means coffee will never be overextracted or bitter. An extra-large showerhead ensures that the coffee grounds are evenly saturated for perfect extraction with each brew. The removable water tank is completely visible without having to move the machine.
- Brews 10 cups of coffee in under 7 minutes for maximum flavor and aroma.
- 10-cup dishwasher-safe glass carafe with ergonomic handle, brew-through closed lid and drip-free spout.
- Extra-large showerhead design fully saturates ground coffee, ensuring optimal extraction.
- Reusable gold-tone filter eliminates the need for paper filters and is dishwasher safe.
- 24-hour programmable LCD clock/timer.
- Special setting for maximum aroma when brewing 3 to 5 cups.
- Drip stop allows pouring while brewing.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2" x 9" x 14" high.
- 50-fl.-oz. cap. removable water tank.
- 7 lb.
- Model #497.05.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Stainless steel-lined heating system eliminates contact with aluminum and reduces the need for decalcifying.
- Retains all programming during short power outages up to 10 seconds.
- Safety auto shut-off after brewing.
- Charcoal water filter with automatic replacement reminder.
- Stainless-steel housing for superior strength and style.
- Use & Care
- The glass carafe, gold-tone filter and filter holder are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Clean the lid of the carafe under running water.
- Clean the coffee maker exterior with a soft damp cloth.
- Decalcifying is recommended every 2–4 months using Capresso Cleaning Solution or vinegar.
- Replace the charcoal filter at least every 6 weeks or when the indicator light blinks, whichever comes first.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Joanne from sleek but lukewarm Bought this about 2 months ago . It is difficult to read the markings on both the carafe and water reservoir. Basket at times does not just lock into place. Biggest complaint is that the coffee is lukewarm.Date published: 2018-04-01Rated 2 out of 5 by dmrmsr from Brews coffee w/ good flavor but won't keep it hot First the good things. The showerhead brewing mechanism brews good coffee; full flavor, no bitterness. The water unit is easy to remove and fill. It has a glass carafe, MUCH our preference of stainless thermal.( In fact, glass carafe is a deal breaker for us.) And Capresso is top notch in following up on problems when repored to them. It can be programmed for auto-on. It has a turn off timer after XX minutes. Now the not so good things: Neither the "finished" brewing once auto-on nor the turn off has an audible associated. We like the "beep-beep" reminder. (As that provided by Cuisinart on their coffee makers as example.) But the biggest fail for us is it does NOT brew coffee hot enough nor will it keep it hot. Lukewarm-ish and we like hot coffee. We returned this to Capresso to start with for them to test the heating element. They found it a couple of degrees off and sent us a new maker. But it was almost as poor for heat of the coffee, which I guess is a design issue of this machine, that it does not brew or hold coffee at the hot temperature we prefer. Capresso apparently believes holding coffee at a higher temperature diminishes the flavor of the coffee. We disagree. This is now up on the storage shelf in the pantry and we'll donate it to someone who doesn't mind drinking coffee lukewarm.Date published: 2017-12-24