Capresso Cafe Pro Espresso Maker
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Whatever your espresso skill level, the Café PRO has two filter options to suit your style. For expert home brewers and those looking to improve their barista skills, the bottomless espresso filter brews rich crema-topped, cafe-worthy espressos, lattes and cappuccinos. For beginners, the double spout filter lets you prepare espresso drinks quickly and easily.
- Professional-grade machine includes two espresso filters—one for convenience, one for control—for all brewing skill levels.
- Double spout espresso filter creates an optimal brew quickly and easily; brews 1 or 2 espressos at a time.
- Bottomless espresso filter lets you brew barista-style espresso and perfect your technique.
- Commercial-style power frother makes foamed or steamed milk for delicious cappuccinos and lattes.
- Advanced pump boiler maintains a reservoir of hot water at the optimal temperature for faster and more consistent results.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/2" x 8" x 11 1/2" high.
- 42-fl.-oz. water tank.
- 12 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- State-of-the-art boiler increases brewing pressure and temperature stability.
- 15 bar pump provides optimal pressure for rich crema, the thin layer of foam that is the mark of a perfectly brewed espresso.
- 42-fl.-oz. removable water container.
- Large, integrated cup warming tray.
- Indicator lights for Off/On and Coffee/Steam.
- Easy-to-clean removable stainless-steel drip tray.
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel construction.
- Includes coffee scoop/tamper.
- Use & Care
- Use extreme caution when dispensing hot steam.
- Do not touch the hot surface of appliance. Use handle or knobs. Do not touch the warming plate as it is HOT.
- Do not operate the machine without water as it can damage the boiler.
- Do not remove the portafilter when the appliance is brewing coffee or steaming milk.
- Allow the appliance to cool down completely before cleaning.
- Do not use harsh abrasives to clean. Wipe down the appliance housing with a damp cloth. NOTE: Do not clean with alcohol or solvent cleanser.
- Wipe the brew head with a damp cloth. Rinse the water tank, the grid and drip tray regularly with water.
- Empty the drip tray regularly and clean with hot soapy water.
- Detach the sieve from the portafilter by turning it until the bump on the sieve lines up with the notch in the portafilter, remove coffee residue with a stiff bristled brush. If any coffee particles are stuck in the small holes, they can be removed with a pin.
- If the inner screen inside the brew head accumulates coffee oils, it can be unscrewed for a thorough cleaning using a screwdriver. Ensure it is attached back onto the machine the same way after cleaning.
- Clean the seal around the brew head with a damp cloth and always keep it clean to maintain the life of your machine.
- Clean the frothing wand after every use.
- Remove the tip of the frothing wand and soak in hot water. Clean the threads of the frothing tip with a hot damp cloth. Regularly inspect the opening of the frothing wand to ensure there is no milk build up. Screw the frothing tip (with o-ring) back onto the frothing wand.
- NOTE: Do not operate the machine’s frothing wand without the frothing tip and o-ring in place.
- When making espresso, always use cold, clean water. Using spring water or filtered water will slow down calcium build up. We recommend decalcifying the machine after 100-200 uses or at least every 2–3 months.
- When using commercial decalcifying agents it is important to follow their instructions. You can also use Capresso Cleaning Solution, available at www.capresso.com. Dissolve 1 packet of Capresso Cleaning Solution with 30 oz. of water and add to the water tank.
- NOTE: Do not use vinegar as this will considerably shorten the life of the seal inside the brew head.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Espresso Creme Brulee Recipe
Pour the crème brûlée mix into a saucepan and set over medium-high heat. Heat, stirring constantly, until small bubbles form around the edges of the pan. Whisk in the espresso powder and Kahlua.
Divide the custard among 4 heart-shaped ramekins. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 2 days before serving.
Just before serving, sprinkle 2 tsp. sugar over the surface of each custard. Using a professional culinary torch according to the manufacturer's instructions, move the flame continuously in small circles over the surface until the sugar melts and lightly browns. Serve immediately.