Cangshan Thomas Keller Cutting Board
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Exclusively available at Williams Sonoma, the Thomas Keller Signature Collection by Cangshan exemplifies precision and craftsmanship. Chef Keller was instrumental in the design of this butcher block–style cutting board, crafted in the USA of beautifully grained American walnut. End-grain construction enhances scratch-resistance while minimizing impact on knife blades.
- Designed by Michelin-starred chef Thomas Keller and crafted by award-winning cutlery maker Cangshan.
- Made of premium walnut from the United States.
- End-grain construction provides exceptional strength and durability, and won't dull knife blades.
- Hand grips are carved into sides for easy lifting.
- Doubles as serving board for bread, cheese and appetizers.
- Branded with Cangshan logo and Chef Keller's signature.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 18" x 12" x 1 1/2" thick; 9 lb.
- 20" x 14" x 1 1/2" thick; 11 lb.
- 22" x 16" x 2" thick; 19 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season board properly, warm mineral oil slightly and apply it in direction of wood grain using clean, dry cloth. Allow oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash board with solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2–3 minutes then wipe clean with damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with clean paper towel and stand board on end to air dry.
- Store in dry area away from extreme temperatures.