Calphalon Precision SharpIN 10-Piece Space Saving Knife Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Calphalon Precision SharpIN offers top culinary performance paired with ingenious self-sharpening technology. This 10-piece set includes a narrow, space-saving storage block with built-in ceramic sharpener; when you remove or replace a straight-edge knife, the blade is sharpened at the correct angle for a perfect edge every time. The set includes a carefully chosen assortment of knives for a variety of prep tasks plus four steak knives.
- Sharp blades are fully forged from high-carbon, stain-resistant German steel.
- Contoured, ergonomic handles are labeled for easy knife identification in the block.
- Bolsters and full tangs ensure ideal balance and maximum strength.
- Block and knife handles are constructed of stained maple over solid pine core.
- Three slots in storage block have integrated ceramic sharpeners to automatically sharpen straight-edge knives: chef's, santoku, utility and paring.
10-piece set includes:
- 4 1/2" paring knife
- 5" santoku
- 6" serrated utility knife
- 8" chef's knife
- Four 4 1/2" steak knives
- Kitchen shears
- 9-slot pine storage block with maple finish
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2" Paring Knife: 4 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/4"-long handle; 5.6 oz.
- 6" Santoku: 6"-long blade, 5 1/2"-long handle; 8.6 oz.
- 6" Serrated Utility Knife: 6 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 6.4 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8 1/2"-long blade, 5 1/2"-long handle; 10.4 oz.
- Steak Knives: 4 1/2"-long blades, 4 1/2"-long handles; 2 oz. each.
- Storage Block: 8 1/4" x 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" high.
- Steak knives are precision-stamped from Asian high-carbon steel.
- Full lifetime warranty.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Storage slots with an integrated sharpener automatically sharpen straight-edge blades every time you remove or return knives to the block. There is no need to bear down or apply excessive pressure; the sharpener is designed to work efficiently with your natural motion.
- Do not place serrated-edge knives in the sharpening slots. Sharpen serrated knives at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have them sharpened by a professional.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.