Calphalon Precision Non-Stick 2-Piece Knife Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Speed up everyday food prep with these nonstick knives. Designed by the nonstick experts at Calphalon, this Precision knife set features blades with a silicone coating to prevent food sticking as you chop, slice, mince and trim. In addition, the chef's knife has a raised ridge running along the blade to release food easily, so you can work with the efficiency of a professional.
- Set includes 8" chef's knife with ridge and 3 1/2" paring knife.
- Calphalon Precision Series knives are precisely tapered for optimal edge retention.
- Nonstick-finish blades reduce food sticking and simplify cleaning.
- Blades are fully forged from high-carbon, stain-resistant German steel.
- Unique bar-rivet polyresin handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Bolsters and full tangs ensure ideal balance and maximum strength.
- For easy identification, handle end caps are labeled with the knife's name and size.
- Made in China.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 3/4" blade, 4 1/4" handle; 4.4 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8" blade, 5 1/2" handle; 13.6 oz.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.