Calphalon Gourmet 4-Piece Bakeware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Ideal for cookie lovers and frequent hosts, this Gourmet bakeware set offers the superb performance and consistent results you expect from Calphalon's famous cookware – at an exceptional value. With two baking sheets and cooling racks, the set accommodates generous batches of rollout and drop cookies, or hors d’oeuvres for a crowd. The pans' heavy-gauge steel core distributes heat quickly for even baking, while dual, interlocking nonstick layers promote easy release and quick cleanup.
- Set includes two cookies sheets and two cooling racks.
- Heavy-gauge steel provides excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Durable nonstick interiors ensure quick release and easy cleanup.
- Angled sides provide a firm grip when removing the pan from the oven; the longer sides are flat, so baked goods slide right off.
- Generously sized wire racks are elevated on six sturdy feet.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cookie sheets: 14" x 17 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Cooling rack: 11 1/2" x 16 1/2".
- Made in China.
- Pans have a raised edge that promotes a secure grip.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the interior can be removed with a soft bristle brush; use a nonabrasive pad or sponge on the exterior.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.