Calphalon Gourmet 10-Piece Bakeware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Ideal for the avid home baker, this Gourmet bakeware set offers the superb performance and consistent results you expect from Calphalon's famous cookware – at an exceptional value. The ten-piece set includes all the essentials for making sweet and savory recipes, from cakes, cookies and quick breads to meat loaf and hors d'oeuvres. Each piece is crafted with a heavy-gauge steel core that distributes heat quickly for even baking, and dual, interlocking nonstick layers that promote easy release and quick cleanup.
- Heavy-gauge steel provides excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Durable nonstick interiors ensure quick release and easy cleanup.
- Dishwasher safe.
10-piece set includes:
- One cookie sheet
- One half-sheet pan
- Two 9" round cake pans
- 9" x 13" rectangular brownie pan
- 9" x 13" rectangular cake pan
- One lid that fits 9" x 13" pans
- 12-well muffin pan
- One loaf pan
- One cooling rack
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cookie Sheet: 14" x 17 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Half-Sheet Pan: 17 1/4" x 12 1/4" x 1" high.
- Round Cake Pan (2): 9" diam., 2" high.
- Rectangular Brownie Pan: 13" x 9" x 1 1/4" high.
- Rectangular Cake Pan: 13" x 9" x 2 1/4" high.
- 12-Well Muffin Pan: 15 3/4" x 11 1/4" x 1 1/4" high.
- Loaf Pan: 10" x 5" x 3" high; 1 lb. 8 oz. cap.
- Cooling rack: 16 1/2" x 11 1/2".
- Made in China.
- Straight sides on cake pans guarantee even, professional-looking results.
- Square pans have folded construction for enhanced strength.
- Rolled edges boost durability for years of use
- BPA-free plastic lid fits brownie pan and cake pan for convenient storage or transport.
- Cookie Sheet: 14" x 17 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pans to cool completely before placing lid on top.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the interior can be removed with a soft bristle brush; use a nonabrasive pad or sponge on the exterior.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
Registrant: Receive a Calphalon Elite Nonstick 8" Fry pan and a Calphalon Elite Nonstick 2 1/2 QT Sauce Pan (a $300 value) via mail-in coupon when you register for and receive $500 worth of Calphalon Cookware, Bakeware, or Cutlery. Offer valid through 12/31/2017. Print Coupon
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eddie from Pleasure to use Baked fish, baked asparagus spears everything cooks better with the heavier gauge metal and no scrubbing afterwardsDate published: 2016-04-16Rated 5 out of 5 by AlRap from Nothing Sticks! As a part-time cook I wasn't sure I wanted to invest in this set, but am so glad I did. Absolutely nothing sticks to it, and it has saved a lot of cleanup time. Also, it is a heavy gauge metal that conducts heat quite evenly. Strongly recommend!Date published: 2014-12-07Rated 5 out of 5 by eeyore2454 from bakes evenly I have the whole bakeware set and just love it I have been using it for 8 years and have never had a problem with it baking unevenly. Deff looking to get more in the futureDate published: 2014-11-24Rated 5 out of 5 by jenni104 from Great Set Great Gift For someone who loves to bake, this is a wonderful set to have. It would make the best Wedding, Christmas or Birthday present for that person too. (hint hint to my family I need more) I know it is non-stick but to keep it in the very best shape ever, I still use parchment paper when I bake on the sheets.Date published: 2014-11-16Rated 5 out of 5 by kmjulie from Love it I have brought this years ago and still going strong. I always was by hand though.Date published: 2014-11-15Rated 5 out of 5 by annee from Great basic set of baking pans I use all of the bake ware in this set. Every food bakes well and tastes really good. I hope to get this set for my new daughter-in-law.Date published: 2014-11-15Rated 4 out of 5 by Terry from Saw it at the store and thought it looked nice It was purchased for me about a month ago and what a nice giftDate published: 2014-10-30Rated 5 out of 5 by NCMISSE from Best bakeware set ever! My husband got me this set for christmas...and I could not have been happier! I bake all the time and this set has got me covered! I love each and ever piece of this set!Date published: 2013-09-11