Calphalon Elite Nonstick Pour and Strain Saucepan
- Premier Deal
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
For the ultimate versatility, these classic nonstick saucepans have handy twin pour spouts, plus built-in strainers on either side of the tight-fitting lids. Ideal for cooking and draining pasta or veggies, these ultra-versatile pans are great for all sorts of everyday kitchen tasks – from simmering sauces and soups to cooking your favorite whole grains.
- Developed through a unique collaboration between Calphalon and Williams Sonoma.
- Premium hard-anodized aluminum ensures excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Triple-layer PFOA-free nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal utensils.
- Textured Sear nonstick interior seals in flavor when browning or searing foods.
- Dual spouts are designed for neatly pouring off liquids – with or without the lid.
- Low-profile tempered-glass lid has a built-in stainless-steel strainer on either side.
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handles ensure a secure, comfortable grip.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 8" diam., 4 1/2" high; 3 lb. with lid.
- 4-Qt. Saucepan: 9" diam., 6" high; 4 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction compatible).
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Traillens from Cooks fast! This is a great saucepan. Love the pour and strain feature. It cooks fast and evenly. It feels heavy, which makes it a bit of a challenge on my wrists but that may be due to arthritis. I would love to buy more of these pots as I only got the 2 qt size. A nice 1 qt size would be perfect for our travel trailer since we cook differently there. I would recommend the pour and strain saucepans.Date published: 2018-05-12