Calphalon Elite 10" Crepe Pan & Butter Warmer Set
Calphalon and Williams Sonoma collaborated to create the Elite cookware collection, taking nonstick performance to a new level. The cookware is specially designed so metal utensils won't compromise its durable, triple-layer nonstick interior. This crepe pan's textured surface and shallow, sloping sides release omelettes effortlessly, while the companion butter warmer features a pouring lip on either side. The butter warmer is perfect for melting and serving butter, warming syrup and heating sauces. Calphalon Elite cookware is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe and available only at Williams Sonoma.
- Premium hard-anodized aluminum ensures excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking and won't discolor or fade.
- Triple-layer nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons and spatulas.
- Textured Sear Nonstick interior seals in flavor when browning or searing foods.
- Polished stainless-steel handles are triple riveted for extra strength.
- Ergonomically shaped handle offers a secure grip and comfortable lifting.
- Crepe pan is also ideal for sautéing vegetables, chicken, breakfast sausages and more.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Crepe Pan: 10" diam., 3 1/3" high (18" with handle); 2 lb. 6 oz.
- Butter Warmer: 5 3/4" diam., 5 3/4" high (10 3/4" with handle); 1-quart cap.; 1 lb. 3 oz.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Full lifetime warranty.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift With Purchase
Receive a Calphalon Elite 5-quart Dutch Oven (a $250 value) when you purchase a Calphalon Elite 8-piece Set, 10-piece Set or 15-piece Set through 7/31/2017.
Registrant: Receive a Calphalon Elite Nonstick 8" Fry pan and a Calphalon Elite Nonstick 2 1/2 QT Sauce Pan (a $300 value) via mail-in coupon when you register for and receive $500 worth of Calphalon Cookware, Bakeware, or Cutlery. Offer valid through 12/31/2017. Print Coupon