Calphalon Nonstick Elite 8-Cup Egg Poacher
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Great for family breakfasts or entertaining, this large egg poacher produces restaurant-quality poached eggs—eight at a time. Without the baskets, it serves as a 6-qt. sauteuse for everyday cooking. A unique collaboration between Calphalon and Williams Sonoma, Elite Nonstick cookware is super durable and can be used safely with metal utensils.
- 6-qt. cap.; includes eight poaching cups.
- Poaching cups completely submerge foods in water, resulting in restaurant-style eggs.
- Handles on the perforated stainless nonstick cups make it easy to remove eggs one at a time.
- Premium hard-anodized aluminum ensures excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" diam., 3" high (5" high with lid).
- 6-qt. cap.
- 7 lb. with lid.
- Made in USA.
- Triple-layer nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons and spatulas.
- Remove the cups to use the all-purpose pan for everyday cooking.
- Textured Sear nonstick interior seals in flavor when browning or searing foods.
- Polished stainless-steel handles are riveted.
- Ergonomically shaped handles offer a secure grip and comfortable lifting.
- Low-profile tempered-glass lid lets you view contents during cooking.
- PFOA-free and dishwasher safe.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction compatible).
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 500˚F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by AuntDizzy from Very difficult to use and store I have the 5 egg version of this. The lid does not fit on the pan with the egg poachers inside the pan. so no idea what the lid is even for. And it takes up a ridiculous amount of storage as, again, the lid does not fit the pan with the poacher pieces, and the poacher pieces do not stack. The egg whites left white marks all over the pan that never came off.Date published: 2016-12-28