Calphalon Contemporary 13-Piece Cookware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Crafted of hard-anodized aluminum, Calphalon's Contemporary Nonstick line features curved silhouettes detailed with stay-cool handles plus interiors coated with a durable, multilayer nonstick finish. This versatile set contains all the pots and pans you need for everyday cooking along with a Dutch oven that's ideal for slow simmering soup, stew and more.
- Heavy-gauge anodized aluminum provides excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Durable nonstick interiors ensure easy release and cleanup.
- Tempered-glass lids with stainless-steel rims offer a clear view of pan contents, so you can monitor cooking progress without releasing heat and moisture.
- Long stay-cool, brushed-stainless-steel handles.
- Made in USA.
- 10" fry pan.
- 12" fry pan with lid.
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 2 1/2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid.
- 8 1/2 qt. Dutch oven with lid.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 3 oz.
- 12" fry pan: 12" diam., 2 1/2" high; 3 lb. 7 oz. with lid.
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan: 7" diam., 3 1/4" high; 2 lb. 9 oz. with lid.
- 2 1/2-qt. saucepan: 8 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high; 3 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 10" diam., 3" high; 4 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot: 10" diam., 8 1/4" high; 5 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- 8 1/2-qt. Dutch oven: 13" diam., 5" high; 6 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven-safe to 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause food to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the interior can be removed with a soft bristle brush; use a nonabrasive pad or sponge on the exterior.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.