Calphalon Classic SharpIN 6-Piece Knife Block Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Calphalon Classic Self-Sharpening Cutlery is peak-sharp every time you use it, thanks to ingenious SharpIN™ Technology with ceramic sharpeners built right into the knife block. Whenever you pull out a knife or place it back, the blade is sharpened at the correct angle. This 6-piece set includes a storage block with sharpeners in four slots for the straight-edge knives.
- Built-in ceramic sharpeners automatically sharpen straight-edge knives with each use.
- Sharp blades are fully forged from high-carbon, stain-resistant German steel.
- Bolsters and full tangs ensure ideal balance and maximum strength.
- Handles with three visible rivets are contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- For easy identification, end caps are labeled with the knife's name and size.
6-piece set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 5" santoku
- 6" serrated utility knife
- 8" chef's knife
- Kitchen shears
- 5-slot blonde rubberwood storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 3.2 oz.
- 5" Santoku: 5"-long blade; 4 1/4"-long handle; 5.1 oz.
- 6" Serrated Utility Knife: 6"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 8 oz.
- Kitchen Shears: 8 1/4" long; 4.1 oz.
- Storage Block: 15" x 5" x 11" high.
- Four slots in block have integrated ceramic sharpeners to automatically sharpen straight-edge knives.
- Steak knives are precision-stamped from high-carbon steel.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Storage slots with an integrated sharpener automatically sharpen straight-edge blades every time you remove or return knives to the block. There is no need to bear down or apply excessive pressure; the sharpener is designed to work efficiently with your natural motion.
- Do not place serrated-edge knives in the sharpening slots. Sharpen serrated knives at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have them sharpened by a professional.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cynde from Love them I just bought them but so far so good I love them I especially love the self sharpening featureDate published: 2018-08-18Rated 4 out of 5 by Drow from So far so good I just received these as a gift and broke them out (and in) for Thanksgiving preparations. While new out of the box, no obvious issues and in using the utility knife for cutting up celery and onions for dressing it did a great job. Good weight (heft) and balance. Handle quality seems very good, to me that is an immediate sign of how much effort was taken by the manufacturer for comfort. I look forward to using them for years to come. FYI-I will be hand washing & drying them so I am interested to see how long the blades stay rust free.Date published: 2017-11-23Rated 3 out of 5 by BeeBee3 from I like having only the knives I need. Interesting product. I like having only the 5 knives and the self-sharping feature is the best. I would have been nice to have the care and cleaning of the knives included with the product instead of having to go to you website.Date published: 2017-10-29Rated 5 out of 5 by pgillmore from Excellent Knives and very good presentation Very ingenious thing to put a rectifier of the edge when guarding the knifeDate published: 2017-10-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Brenjoy from Love these knives Have used them exclusively since they arrived ,love how sharp they are!Date published: 2017-05-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Mona corona from Love everything about them. I received this for Christmas, I cook at home everything day. I have used other knives, but these are excellent. Perfect set for everything you need. They cut like butter and so easily glide through everything. I love Them!Date published: 2017-01-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike537 from Having fun I haven't ever had knives like this before now. My wife and I are enjoying them very much. Cooking is fun again. Only negative - made in chinaDate published: 2017-01-02Rated 5 out of 5 by beckycrocker from Always sharp!! I received the 6 piece set as a Christmas gift this past year and it has been the best gift ever! What a pleasure to use a knife that is always sharp. This set was the perfect size for me. I find I use the santoku knife the most, but the others are just as useful. I highly recommend this knife set!! You'll never regret spending the money.Date published: 2016-03-03