Caliber Rockwell Grill
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Redefine your concept of outdoor entertaining with an architectural masterpiece that celebrates the social pleasures of cooking and dining. Reflecting a collaboration between the legendary Rockwell Design Group and Caliber Range Corporation, it blends the best attributes of an ultra-premium gas grill and kitchen island, featuring a fully retractable hood that makes it easy for everyone to gather around to enjoy great cooking and conversation.
- The ultimate innovation for grilling, gathering and eating, this complete outdoor culinary station combines world-class equipment for preparing great food with the perfect place to enjoy it.
- The cooking area is surrounded by a commercial-grade, powder-coated aluminum "tabletop" that provides ample room for food prep, socializing and casual nibbling as everyone gathers around the grill.
- An exquisitely finished Brazilian cherry hardwood base completes the grill's impressive architectural design.
- To encourage the social aspect of outdoor cooking, the gas grill has a fully retractable hood to provide 360° access for barbecue chefs and diners.
- The 675-square-inch cooking area is divided into three cooking zones for optimal versatility.
- The patent-pending Caliber Crossflame™ radiant system features three super-powerful 20,000 BTU burners, each with an independent control.
- The electro-polished stainless-steel grilling racks transfer heat flawlessly for perfect searing.
- Sure Light ignition system ensures fast, easy lighting – no electricity required.
- The fully assembled hardwood base accommodates a 20-lb. liquid propane tank.
- Made in California.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Heavy-gauge stainless-steel body with a 1/4"-thick, commercial-grade, powder-coated aluminum "tabletop" and Brazilian cherry wood base.
- 54 1/4" x 34" x 36" high overall.
- 440 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Delivered with White Glove service and assembly; does not include connecting grill to natural gas line or propane tank.
- Keep your grill covered when not in use; be sure that the grill has fully cooled before covering.
- Allow the cherry wood base to age naturally, or preserve the finish with periodic oiling.
Please allow three weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Oversized, very heavy items that ship unlimited flat rate will also incur a delivery surcharge. This additional charge is listed with the product price on the product detail page and also in the shopping cart.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.