The Cake Bake Shop's Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch Cake
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Peanut butter and chocolate are a match made in heaven – and this decadent dessert is the ultimate proof! For a sweet harmony of flavors and textures, it combines three layers of gluten-free Valrhona chocolate cake with a beatific blend of rich, velvety peanut-butter buttercream and miniature Belgian chocolate chips. The towering treat is artfully frosted with even more of the luscious peanut-butter buttercream, then crowned with a perfect pairing of chocolate shavings, chopped peanuts and shimmering golden Pixie Glitter®. A fabulous finale for any celebration, this impressively sized dessert is handcrafted in Indiana by the artisans of Gwendolyn Rogers' award-winning Cake Bake Shop – and arrives beautifully packaged in the bakery's signature pink cake box and pink satin ribbon.
- 8 1/2" diam.; 7 3/4" high (serves 15–20).
- 9 lb. 10 oz.
- Gluten-free; this product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the shipping box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 4 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, remove from box and allow the cake to come to room temperature, approx. 2–4 hours before serving. To finish the dessert, place plenty of mini chocolate chips in the center of the cake, then sprinkle with golden glitter. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep for up to 2 days refrigerated.
- Sugar, butter, egg whites, gluten-free flour, buttermilk, coffee, oil, chocolate chips (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, dextrose, cocoa butter, soy lecithin), whole eggs, cocoa powder, heavy cream, semisweet chocolate, powdered peanut butter, vanilla extract, baking soda, salt, chocolate shavings (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), baking powder, peanuts, freeze-dried coffee, emulsion.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.