Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Cake & Brownie Bowl Ice Cream Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The only thing better than a brownie is one that's shaped like a bowl and filled with ice cream. Designed for any occasion that requires double decadence, this professional-quality pan bakes six brownie bowls with wells in the middle. Our Goldtouch® nonstick finish ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
- 6-well pan turns out individually sized brownie bowls that hold ice cream, whipped cream or pudding; also helps create mini pies and strawberry shortcakes.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based coating is more resistant to abrasion than standard nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Extended edges provide a secure grip, making it easy to transfer pan to and from oven.
- Extra-thick aluminized steel distributes heat evenly for consistent baking results.
- Made in USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 3/4" x 11 1/4" x 1 3/4" high.
- Wells (6): 3 3/4" diam.; 1 3/4" high.
- 1 lb. 13 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap. Abrasive cleaners will damage the finish.
- Use wood, nylon or plastic tools – never use metal tools.
- Although this nonstick finish was developed to resist scratches, cutting in the pan is not recommended.
- Prepare the pan according to individual recipes, greasing and flouring if specified.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the pan's appearance over time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Bakebake from I wanted it to work! I made these for Father’s Day for our dessert, or rather I tried. Not one bowl came out of the pan. A ring of the brownie came off on some of them. I would like to think I’m a pretty good baker, but this wasn’t the case. I’ll try the pan another day cooking longer or using chocolate chip cookie dough before I give up the pan for good.Date published: 2019-06-16
Each time I try using this pan I have to dig out each bowl resulting in a crumbled mess. I've tried cooking spray, cake release, and shortening/dusted with flour. I've adjusted the time and temp with no success. Any suggestions?Hi Susan, Our bakeware merchant recommends that you try using Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray. It is a non-stick spray that contains flour to help with easy release. You may purchase it here: https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/bak-klene-zt-nonstick-baking-spray/Date published: 2019-05-31
How much batter does each well hold please?Hi Karen, Each well can hold approximately ½ cup of batter.Date published: 2019-05-22
These come out really crispy, as in rock hard, any tips?Hi Kris, One reason as to why your cakes are turning out hard may be that your oven is too hot. Individual ovens (especially older models) can vary, so try baking at a slightly lower temperature next time. You can also try checking your cake with a toothpick inserted in the middle a few minutes before the recipe says it should be done. If it comes out clean, you are good to go. Overbeating can also cause your baked goods to come out heavy or dense. You will also want to check the expiration dates on your baking soda and baking powder to make sure they are fresh. Finally, remember to always bake with room-temperature ingredients, especially eggs and liquids.Date published: 2019-04-16