Williams Sonoma Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Creamy mashed potatoes add a finishing touch to a special supper, especially with an extra dollop of sweet dairy butter. Chefs at The Perfect Bite Co. whip tender Yukon Gold potatoes, fresh butter and cream until smooth, then top the potatoes off with fresh, fragrant chives. For you, prep is simple – just heat and serve.
- 3 lb. 12 oz. (two trays; each serves 4–6).
- Shipped frozen.
- Gluten-free, but made in a facility that uses wheat.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The potatoes ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place trays in the freezer where they will keep up to 3 months.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Remove casserole from packaging and place the container on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 50–55 minutes until heated through. Check two-thirds of the way through cooking for doneness and adjust time accordingly.
- Yukon Gold potatoes, half-and-half (milk, cream), unsalted butter (cream), salt, chives.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Peridot from Mashed Potatoes I bought the potatoes with chives and the plain and they are the worst potatoes I have ever eaten. Since it was Williams Sonoma I thought they would be better but you can't even doctor them up. I don't even want to open the other container. What a waste of money!Date published: 2018-11-30