Nordic Ware Bundt® Brownie Pan
Our clever pan makes it easy to bake a batch of miniature brownies in the intricately sculpted shapes of America's beloved Bundt cake. Finish your homemade brownies with a sprinkling of cocoa or confectioners' sugar—or create adorable treats for holidays and birthday parties by decorating them with colorful icings and sugars.
- A simple way to make beautifully sculpted brownies—also great for cakelets and muffins.
- Easy to use—just pour in your favorite batter and bake.
- Cast aluminum conducts heat evenly for perfect baking and browning.
- Thanks to our durable nonstick finish, your fresh-baked treats release easily—and cleanup is a breeze.
- Makes twelve 2 1/2" diam. treats
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" X 13 1/2" X 1 1/4" high
- 2 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Angib from can't even claw the muffins out of this pan wow!! what a nightmare. i have tried this pan twice. I watched the Williams Sonoma video, i used bake klenx and no luck. I am convinced that this particular pan must have a problem as others seem to like it. I brought it back with 2 of the muffins still stuck in the pan, no way to get them out without gouging the material. i really wanted to love this pan!Date published: 2017-03-06Rated 5 out of 5 by PalmSpringsBaker from Nordic Ware Bundt Brownie Pan Adorable! Have not used for brownies yet. I used my pans to make individual pineapple upside down cakes. Baked perfectly with the brown sugar crystalized on top of the cherry and canned pineapple ring. Works well for muffins too! Enjoy Your Baking!Date published: 2015-02-16Rated 4 out of 5 by ScottishTerrierLover from A Bit Confused.... I ordered this pan and the picture shown here on WS is of a gold color like the Goldtouch bakeware. What I received was a very dark steel gray that does not go with any of my Goldtouch bakeware. To say the least, I'm very disappointed. I wish I had known it was not going to be gold as I would not have ordered it.Date published: 2015-02-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Pepeandme from Great Blondie pan I used this to make Blondie Brownies. It came out of the pan perfectly. I then cut them up and they were a hit! The corners were especially good!!!Date published: 2014-10-07Rated 5 out of 5 by bakingmom1012 from Great for Kids! Don't let the name of the pan stop you from getting it...I originally thought this was mainly for brownies but after trying it with lemon bundt cake I realized there are so many more uses. Great size for dessert buffet or treats for kids...will be great for muffins and pumpkin bread in the fall. My son loved the little lemon cakes we made together.Date published: 2014-05-06Rated 5 out of 5 by MotherLYearth from Great pan! I wanted to make something impressive but easy for a dessert. This pan was wonderful for me to accomplish that. I make my own homemade brownie mix and had enough for 24 brownies. I used vegetable shortening and flour to coat the inside before baking and didn't coat for the second batch. Letting the brownies cool for about 10 minutes, I was able to easily remove the brownies from the bundt pan and they came out shinier and much more professional looking. There are no instructions with the pan but I researched a little and found out not to use Pam spray as it contains lecithin which will gum up the wells. Use vegetable shortening or very little butter and a pastry brush to coat then flour. I let the brownies bake for 20 minutes and they came out perfect. There is a well at the top of the bundt that you can add a decorative top such as a candied cherry, nut or candy. It was easy to handwash. I would highly recommend this pan.Date published: 2013-11-04