Brookville Side Chair
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through March 25. Learn More
Built with long, simplified spindles and a deeply carved seat, our classic Windsor chair combines comfort with timeless charm that's rich yet understated. The traditional, American-made chair is constructed from solid kiln-dried maple, then finished with an elaborate process for a low sheen that works well with other furnishings.
- 21"W x 18"D x 40"H.
- Handcrafted in USA by skilled artisans using American materials.
- Crafted from solid kiln-dried maple.
- Lambswool, Navy and River Rock feature a glazed painted finish.
- Stout has a stained finish.
- In-home delivery with White Glove Service.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 21"W x 18"D x 40"H
- Seat height: 18"
- Seat depth: 16"
- Seat width: 19" at front
- Seat back height: 23"
- Distance between legs (at front): 20"
- Distance between legs (at sides): 18.5"
- Clearance under seat: 16"
- Weight capacity: 250 lb.
- Weight: 14 lb.
- Crafted from solid, kiln-dried sustainable maple wood.
- Fixed legs.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Clean with a soft dry cloth.
- Avoid harsh cleaners (including ammonia-based glass cleaners) and abrasives as they will damage the finish.
Quick Ship: 2-4 Weeks
- Items marked as Quick Ship will usually be delivered within 2-4 weeks. There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Made To Order: 6-12 Weeks
- Made to Order Items are usually delivered within 6-12 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.