Breville Variable Temp Luxe Kettle
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Whether you're making a pot of specialty tea or brewing coffee in a French press, this kettle heats the water to the ideal temperature for extracting the fullest flavor. With five temperature levels to bring out the optimal taste and quality of your favorite beverage, the kettle has settings for black, green, white and oolong tea as well as French press coffee.
- Base unit features state-of-the-art electronic heating system with settings for green and white tea (175°F), oolong tea (195°F), French-press coffee (200°F), black and herbal tea (205°F), and boil (212°F).
- Heats water quickly and efficiently.
- Soft Opening™ lid prevents hot water splash back.
- Auto shutoff function prevents dry boil.
- Keep Warm function maintains selected temperature for up to 20 minutes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" x 7" x 10" high.
- 57-fl.-oz. cap.
- 5 lb. 3 oz.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, made in China.
- Model #BKE845.
- BPA-free materials.
- Water-level indicators and measurement markings on both sides of kettle.
- Kettle lifts off base for easy carrying and pouring.
- Removable mesh water filter eliminates scale deposits.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Do not heat empty or allow pot to boil dry.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers, steel wool or steel scouring pads.
- Descale kettle as often as needed using a store-bought descaling solution or a solution of 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water. Boil and allow to stand overnight. Discard solution and refill with water. Boil and discard. Repeat.
- To clean scale deposits from filter, remove filter and wash under hot running water. Rub with a clean cloth or brush.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wade9188 from Absolutely Phenomenal I will say I had some doubts on this item. BUT it has blown me away. I love all of the functions and how much you can do with it. Worth the price and most definitely looks like it will be around for a very long time. Easy to use and perfect size. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-09-17Rated 5 out of 5 by teph13 from Great Features We use it four or five times a day. I use it primarily for making coffee with the Aeropress and for green tea. My wife and son use it for various teas. I love it! Made my life easier. Will recommend this! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-09-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Weatherdiva10 from Heats water super fast! Very happy with this kettle. It looks nice on the counter, heats water incredibly fast, has accurate temperature control and is very easy to clean. It is a little loud when heating up water, but not bad. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-09-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Love it! I never actually thought I would enjoy a product like this , I thought why would I do that when I can just plug mine in or just boil water the old fashioned way. I can’t believe what I’ve been missing out on ....I love the breville smart kettle luxe! From the soft lid opening to the luxe design. I can make tea or French press coffee at my fingertips, I can tell it to start at anytime, it’s perfect! No more waiting for water to boil lol. The stainless steel design matches any decor. You really don’t know what your missing out on. Run now and get one, it gives you the best cup of coffee you have ever had! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-09-16